Witch / Android

Wanda knew that she was dangerous. Everyone knew that she was dangerous. She was certain that some of the others found her to be a bit frightening or, perhaps, unstable. Why wouldn't she be unstable? She was orphaned. She was experimented on for three years and then joined a war fighting with some AI that wanted to fix the world by destroying it. And then her twin brother died, and she was left alone with these weird Americans. The Avengers.

The Vision of Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, with a little help from the God of Thunder, future King of Asgard. No one, not even the Vision's creators, thought that he would be capable of human emotions. But he was pure of heart, free of sin, enough so that he was able to lift mighty Mjolnir. Was he suitable to join this team? The Avengers?

Apparently, Steve Rogers seemed to think that the two were highly capable. It just required some intensive training with some other newer recruits, like Sam Wilson, the Falcon, and Colonel James Rhodes, A.K.A. Rhodey, the War Machine. If anything, the four of them being trained by Captain America and the Black Widow was probably their best bet of becoming actual heroes.

Wanda hid away in her room at Stark Tower when they weren't training. They trained for most hours of the day, but at night, Wanda's nightmares about Pietro and her parents kept her from sleeping well. She buried herself in books, and drank more black tea than was necessary. With lots of cinnamon.

Vision sorted through files most of the time. He wanted to learn about emotion, he wanted to feel. He didn't sleep. He didn't eat. He just learned, and trained. He sought to learn about the stone in his head, and worried it would one day lead to his demise. Since his rooms were next to Wanda's, he heard her cry at night, but never knew how to approach her.

Their first mission after Sokovia took a hard hit on all of them. It was just a typical mission, until an unknown assassin arrived, irritated and ready to take out anyone who was nearby. Their training provided them with everything they needed, but when Steve ordered Wanda to make the final blow, she faltered, leading to the woman cutting a chunk out of Vision's face. Rhodey made the final blow, and later on, they learned that the girl's sword was very similar in structure to the AI. Vibranium; it seemed that Shaw had sold some of it off to factories.