Chapter 13

**Leian's POV**

**Leian's POV**

"...The Guardian doesn't fully believe that she is one. You must convince her in a secret way." The girl's words were cold. But who could this Guardian be and why were me and my friends chosen as the Protectie of the Guardian and the 7 elements?

Who could this 7 elements also be anyway?!

"Leian. You and you're friends were chosen because... The Guardian has trusted you with all her heart already." She says atleast now smiling. But voice still flat. I looked at her with a interested look.

"The guardian herself doesnt know her powers ENTIRELY. Therefore, she doesn't believe about being a guardian and only took it as a joke. I will be both in your mind and the Guardian's mind. As for your friends...no" I'm processing it... I was busy thinking when a third voice appeared.

"Who's the third person here?" I looked around but had no luck on finding anyone. So..? Who's talking?

"Leian... this dimension is only the space between your world and... this. So you can still hear from your world."

"This?"

"You're not ready to know it yet."

I looked up but of course I saw a plain white ceiling but I was looking up to hear the man's voice... I closed my eyes and paid close attention.

There were multiple voices but I was trying to focus for the one that was talking to me. The others were just passing by.

"Ah. Leian-sshi, I know I have been quiet but atleast tell me where you were going." The voice said. Who is he?

It's not Jimin because he has a high pitched voice.

Definetely not Taehyung since he has a very deep voice.

As of for Namjoon. Hmm... I think that would be a No cause the man's voice was just between Taehyung and Jimin's pitch.

Yoongi...well I dont know him that much but since he's a Pisces he would always go to sleep. So I would think he's voice would be a little sleepy. But the man's voice was over a hundred percent lively but saddened by seeing me unconcious on the ground.

Hoseok? Nope, too energetic and cheerful for this voice.

Jin? Let's just say... it wasn't very accurate to his voice.