Chapter 19

**Author's POV**

After the fight, those 3 was sent to the hospital and the mall that was completely destroyed... well, nothing was mostly left of it. Jimin actually healed himself wih his 'water powers' and man was Jungkook not jealous at all! Jungkook thought 'Jimin would have used his powers to heal Leian like, seriously?'

Everyone including Nari, Hoseok, Jin and Eunhee, were waiting outside their hospital rooms. Everyone was worried and Jungkook was sweating like heck. Jungkook had a lot of questions Was Leian hurt? Was Leian gonna die? Does Leian have a disease? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!? But all his questions remained unanswered. Taehyung and Jimin looked at Jungkook with concerned looks as Jungkook acted like he didn't see them. "Hey Jungkook? You ok?" Jimin placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Hyung, I'm worried for Leian. Why'd you only heal yourself with your unreal powers?" Jimin was in shock of what the maknae said. In other words, Jimin was kind of hurt of Jungkook's words. "Yah Jungkook-ah. I didn't know about this powers... I was just told by Yuna awhile ago. Don't say that!" Jimin pushed Jungkook an inch away. Taehyung was looking at them and he knew that they were going to start a fight soon. He put one hand on Jimin's chest and another one on Jungkook's. He looked at the both of them and had a disappointed face put on. "Yah, you two! This isn't the time to argue! Especially that Yoongi hyung, Daemin and Leian are in hospital rooms. They wouldn't be happy if they knew that you two were doing this while their in there, now chill." Taehyung said and smacked the back of their heads teasingly, everyone ignoring Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. The doctor came out Yoongi, Leian and Daemin's hospital room and everyone bowed. "How is she?" Jungkook asked but was gently pushed by Taehyung to be corrected. "I mean, how are they?" Jungkook read the doctor's name tag who was currently reviewing the results. Dr. Hong. Jungkook read in his mind. "Leian? Is currently bruised in her leg, but it's fine now. Yoongi, palms are a bit swollen because of a burn? And... Daemin, her hair turned into a Yellow, Orange and Red color. They're all fine and can be taken back home safely so don't worry." Mr. Hong smiled at everyone and he walked away. We bowed down as he walked away and he bowed too. As soon as Mr. Hong left, Jungkook quickly rushed through everyone and into the room. Jungkook searched for Leian inside the room and as he was searchung for her. He saw Daemin, whose brown-ish hair was now in a Yellow, Orange and Red gradient color, and lips as red as burning flames, which looked like it was caused by blood. Yoongi, whose palms were tinted pink, a small blister though it's already fine. Then Jungkook saw Leian. Her black hair was now in a Black and Silver gradient hair. She was the only one awake out of all three of them.

The others checked Yoongi and Daemin.

Leian awoke as Jungkook was stroking her hair, she sat up but was stopped by Jungkook "Ah, No."

"Agh~ Oppa. I'm fine." Oppa... it was the first time that Leian said that to Jungkook. In an obeying way. He himself was shock at this. He gave a 'Oh Really' look and Leian nodded. She probably hasn't seen her hair hasn't she? Jungkook grabbed a mirror and gave it to Leian. (Who succesfuly sat up) "Wah! WHO DYED MY HAIR!?" Leian pointed at Hyunmi, Minji, Yeonjo, Nari, and Eunhee. Guessing to which one who dyed her hair. Jungkook grabbing her shoulder and everyone stood in shock after Leian shouted while Namjoon and Hyunmi hushed Leian. "Leian, no one dyed your hair," Leian faced Jungkook. Leian stroke her hair and looked at it. Which looked like it wasn't dyed at all. Like it has always been a part of her, and never knew about it.

She looked at it in awe and shocked at the same time. Because of this, Jungkook grinned at her. "What?" Asked Leian but there was no reply from Jungkook as he just shrugged off the question and left Leian to go check Daemin and Yoongi. Of course not minding Leian's protests.