SHOUTOUTS PT. 3 and QnA for Min Nari

shoutouts deleted.

How does it feel being interviewed by someone?

Nari: It somehow feels very weird, and I don't know why.

☆What was the feeling you got when Hoseok turned into a hot- a human?

Nari: Well, it was shocking, that's for sure. Words can't even express what I felt at that time— HE WAS FREAKING NAKED, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR ME TO SAY?!

☆How was life without Hoseok yet?

Nari: I was roommates with Eunhee but other than that, it was pretty lonely. Considering Eunhee always hangs with her older brother, I'm usually left alone in our room.

☆Do you have any siblings?

Nari: Nope, only child.

☆But didn't you put there in the paper -- in which Jungkook asked for facts about Leian -- that she didn't have any siblings?

Nari: You never know, what if he starts hanging out with them too much and he'll be influenced by such demons. I have experienced it first-hand, it wasn't nice. *shudders*

☆What are your talents?

Nari: Mostly rapping and dancing.

☆Is there something that changed your life?

Nari: Definitely, and that something is the girls. And Hoseok. The girls have been there ever since we started highschool together. Like what Taehyung said, We are a family.

☆How are you with all this magic stuff happening?

Nari: Totally feeling like I'm used to this— OF COURSE I'M NOT OKAY WITH THIS. But it is pretty cool.

☆Any plans with Hoseok?😏😏

Nari: Stop right there dearie :>

☆That's all of the questions.

Nari: Thanks, I hope you all will look forward to the other girls QnA!