Chapter 39

**Leian's POV**

I have never knew that the last two bearers would be Taehyung and Jungkook. They both were just right there. But, question is, how did they activate it? "We knew you guys weren't going to be fine so, we did what our hearts told us." Smiled Jungkook as if he read my mind.

I arched a brow.

"Yes, he can read people's minds. Which is annoying as hell already." Taehyung gave an annoyed face at Jungkook, in which I'm guessing, Taehyung's mind was private for Jungkook to read. And Jungkook did what he had to, read his mind.

Timecheck: 7:00 am
The day after the fight

"Let's just say, your head is full of chaos." Jungkook made an eyeroll as Taehyung just fakely smiled. Geez, these two were so close with each other before they activated their gems. Now, their like cats and dogs fighting.

My head ached like hell. I massaged my forehead with my thumb and index finger as my eyes were starting to get heavy. "Leian, I need to talk to you." Called Yuna as she grabbed my arm. Replying a nod as she directly dragged me towards our room.

"What is it?"

"Your brother."

"What about him?"

"He's looking for you."

"And so?," I raised an eyebrow. My brothers were nothing that special to me. They were just two males who I was related with. Both of them had really cared about me a lot and by other words, they were very protective over me. As of now, they still are.

Shin Minho and Shin Lio.

I wonder why one of them are looking for me. Other than the fact that my dad has a tracking device on me and my brothers, I turn the device off for my own privacy. And on behalf that MAYBE I haven't had any contact with them ever since highschool.

"Which one of them are looking for me?"

"The eldest."

"Of course it would be Minho." I muttered. He was the sibling that always had the most attention out of everyone in the family. "Scientists say that the youngest child loves getting attention from the family and gets it the most." Well that's a lie.

"Why is he looking for me?" I asked, a bit of anger in my tone. "I dunno. X told me something about your brother looking for you." Yuna replied. I called my mother on my phone as I let Yuna sit down for a moment.

"Eomma, is oppa Minho looking for me?" 

"Ne Leian-ssi, where are you? I'll tell him to fetch you there."

"Eomma, I can go there myself. Why is he looking for me?"

My mother had started sniffing.

"Eomma..?"

"Your appa, he got in a car accident as he was going to the company. He's held in the hospital right now.,"

"A-Ahh..." I tried stopping myself from sniffing or any emotions of sadness because as soon as Yuna sees me weak. She sees me weak all the time. That's how I think.

"He wants to see you Shin Leian. So, if your brother ever arrives at..."

"Hideout."