Chapter 27

Natasha's pov

After my talk with Wanda, and her confession, i sat down on the couch and watched a movie.

Steve came down halfway through and sat next to me.

"So what was that about with Wanda?" He asked. I chuckled. "Your so Naive"

I said. He gave me a fake shock and hurt face. "I am not naive!" He said.

"Then why is it you didn't see through her lie at dinner?" i laughed. He smiled.

"I don't know" He said. "So what was it about, then, Romanoff?" He joked

"if i tell you, you can't tell anyone." i said, dragging it on. "I promise!"

He whinned. "Wanda kissed Vision" I said. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped.

Then he started to laugh uncontrollably. "So that's why she was mad." He said at last.

"Yes but don't tell anyone." I said. He nodded. i looked back to the Tv. 

Steve laughed again. "That's so funny to me i don't know why" He said.

I rolled my eyes, smirking. 

Wanda's pov

I thought back to this morning. Vision had kissed me. had he felt that emotion too?

i sighed, frustrated. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" i called. I pulled my 

knees to my chest just as Nat came through the door. "Heyy, sister" She said.

"Hey nat" i said. "Are you upset i am not vision?" She joked. I felt my face heat up.

"No! Jesus Nat stop! i knew i shouldn't have   told you" i groaned. I felt Nat's guilt for a second.

"Wait a moment." I said. She froze. "You told steve didn't you" I said quietly. 

"Yeah but-" She started but i used my Red Hex to shoot her out the door. I stomped up to the door

and slammed it. How could she? i saw in her head Steve had laughed. He had laughed at me. 

i sat down on my bed, hurt. I couldn't believe she had done that. 

quickly i used my powers to lock the door. 

Natasha's pov

After Wanda had tossed me out the door, i realized She took it more seriously 

then i realized. It was more personal to her than i thought, and She most likely had seen 

that steve had laughed. Now i got up, brushed myself off, snd was about to reach

for the doorknob but i heard a lock click. I sighed. Vision came around the corner.

"Ms Romanoff? Why are you upset?" He asked. "I messed up things with Wanda. now she's

mad at me" I said sadly. he tilted his head. "Should i talk to her?" He asked. "please.

I didn't mean anything by it" I said gratefully.

Vision's pov

I knew Ms. Romanoff did not like to see Wanda upset so i knew she must not

have meant anything by whatever she did. Wanda was just fragile, and one little thing could knock

her down like a pile of dominoes. The Black widow gave me a grateful smile and walked away.

I phased through the wall, knowing the door was locked. The female Sokovian sat on her bed,

curled up in a ball. She did  not notice i had entered. "Wanda?" i called. She didn't move, but

said, "vision...i...What she did hurts." I walked up to her and sat on my knees next to her on the bed.

"What did she do?" i asked. Her cheeks turned red and she said, "I told her about our kiss and she told Steve. Steve laughed." she said.