chapter 40

"Vision, we all are happy your alive!"
Natasha said.

"I'm not." I said and then began floating away from the building.

I tried to let the beautiful skyline take away the pain for a mere second; alas, it didn't work. When I thought of beauty, I think of Wanda. I closed my eyes, keeping in more tears.

I found myself at the place Pietro was staying. I know I should be mad but I can't bring myself to. I want to talk to him. He knows his sister better than anyone.

When I walked in doctor Cho went to greet me but her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth stood agape at my chest.

I ignored her and continued on to Pietro's room. When I walked in he asked, "how is Wanda?!" I squeezed my eyes shut as another crack went through me.

"Vision, are you alright?" He asked, his brow ceased with worry.

I sat down. "No." I sighed. "Look, I know this isn't easy for you to hear, but...this is what happened. I loved your sister, Pietro. And I thought she loved me. But she cut herself away from us and built her walls up so even I could no longer reach her. She grew bitter, and when we finally told her about you, she said she never wanted to see us again. Stark asked her if she meant it and she said yes, especially Me.....because I betrayed her. She broke my heart, pietro. Shattered me beyond repair." I said. His own eyes were filled with tears.  "She will come to fetch you soon, so I must take my leave." I said. Vibranium tears cascaded down my cheeks. He gaped At them. His emotions were everywhere.
I sighed and left.

Pietros POV
A few minutes after vision left. Wanda came through the door.
She saw me and hugged me, but I was stiff. "Why did you do it?" I asked her softly. She froze. "Do what?"
"You know what. He was just here. He had tons of cracks across his body. He was crying metal tears. He told me what you did. sure I would be mad if they hid you from me but they did it to protect us! And in doing this you pushed away and broke the one person who loved you like that! You have me but a love bond is so much different. Sestra......." I paused. She looked at me with wet eyes. "What have you done?"