Chapter 13

Amber POV

"Get up!" He yells for the fifth time.

I ignore his command. I'm not going any where with him.

"I know you're awake! Stop acting like a two year old! C'mon, we're burning daylight" He says coldly.

I groan, but I open my eyes. I can easily move....Wait what?!

I sit up and find that I'm not trapped in claws. "Wow, did you lift that off while I was sleeping?!" I ask as I looked up at him. He stilled had his stupid hood on. He shrugged. "You looked uncomfortable" he replies.

I stand up, but I can't move my hands, and some of my arm. I look behind me and see that a rope tied both of my hands together behind my back. The long end of the rope ended up in his hands. He could use this rope as a leash basically. I cruse under my breath.

"Like I said last night, I don't trust you. You really think I would just let you go?" He says. I grunt.

"Whatever, take me back home now and you'll only go to jail for about a year" I say calmly. He laughs. "No way" he replies.

He walks over to where the fire was at last night. I look at the sky, it was clearly morning.

He picks up a pack and throws it over his shoulder. In his hand looked like a map. He had a sword as well.

I look over by a tree and see a pile of black, worn out, armor. "Why don't we take that?" I ask. He looks at where I'm looking. "It's to heavy to take, plus, I kinda wrecked it when I fell into the tree. I was wearing it earlier, I guess it soften my fall. It's junk now" he replies. He puts out the last of the fire and starts to walk into the woods.

I don't move a muscle. There is no way I'm going any where with him. He turns around and sees that I'm not walking. He tugs on rope and it forces me to come towards me. I dig my heels into the dirt. He pulls harder. I then just sit on the ground. He pulls, but I don't move an inch. "Seriously?!" He says in frustration. "There is no way I'm going with you" I snap.

He walks over to me. What is he doing? "You may be smart, you may be clever, and you may be a great fighter..." He starts. He then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "But you're not strong" he finishes.

"Hey! Let me down!! You can't do this! I demand you to stop!" I yell at him.

He was carrying me like I weighed nothing! This isn't fair. I struggle and kick and scream. Nothing works. I give up and stop moving. I watch the dead dragon and our campsite fade away into the trees.