Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Zoe's POV:

Looking back now it was obvious why Alfie was so stiff and uncomfortable filming the Valentines videos. How did I manage to be so oblivious to the fact that he liked me more than just a friend?

After filming we hung out for a bit- got a pizza and watched a movie. Then he went home.

I began to over think everything. I suffer from anxiety which is bad enough when dealing with relationships on my own never mind with the added pressure from hundreds of thousands of subscribers who bombarded me with tweets, comments, direct messages etc begging for Zalfie to be real.

He was a true friend to say the least. He's kind, caring, funny, gentle and fun to be around. All the qualities I look for in a boyfriend.. plus I knew he wouldn't hurt me like previous boyfriends. Why not give Zalfie a chance? I thought we could keep it a secret from the internet until we were ready.

When we hung out I laughed until my stomach ached. I always missed him when he left. We lived a few hours apart so it wasn't easy to meet up. Joe used to say 'Get together already. You are perfect for each other' but I never really thought about it properly.

Valentines day came around. He hung out with his friends and I hung out with mine... but we texted all night. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Next thing I knew I was watching all his youtube videos and laughing like a lunatic at every word he said.

Who will make the first move? I thought. Not me thats for sure. Then it would have to be him. There was one thing I was certain of- Alfie was my closest guy friend and I didn't want to loose him.