Hit and Run

Sophia's POV
"AYOOOO GOODMORNING, LOGANG! WHAT'S POPPIN!!" I heard waking up from the deep sleep that I was in. I jump up from being startled awake and see Logan shirtless with only his briefs on and his vlogging camera in his right hand. I sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say covering my naked body with the sheets on my bed.

Yes, if you are questioning what happened last night. Yes. The answer is yes.

"Wakey wakey. Eggs and bakey." Logan says with a giggle and kisses my forehead and I groan. Logan leaves the room going downstairs and I lay there in bed, wondering how I got so lucky.

I got dressed into an oversized shirt and some short shorts. I put my hair up in a bun and leave my face at it's natural spot. I grab my phone and head downstairs to the kitchen to search for my morning food.

I could hear Logan yelling outside with Kong barking from the kitchen. I smiled like a dork at the both of them as I stood looking outside from the screen door. I could see Logan turn his vlogging camera towards me and whisper something. I shake my head and stick out my middle finger at the blonde guy.

I started to call Logan on his phone and he quickly picked up, still vlogging.

"You cant just come outside to talk to me?" Logan says as he puts me on speaker, knowing I'm watching his every action.

"I'm lazy, baby. But I was wondering if you want donuts. There is nothing to eat." I say and Logan sighs into the phone with exaggeration.

"Are donuts vegan?" He says and i furrow my eyebrows.

"I would guess so?"

"Then, yes!" Logan says reaching his hand up to the sky. I laugh and hang up the phone.

I grabbed Logans car keys, the Yeti, and walked outside to the famous car. I settled myself in and turned the engine on. Once out the driveway, I called my brothers girlfriend, Alissa.

"Hey, girly!" Alissa answers and I smile.

"Heyy! What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just cooking breakfast for Jay and I." Alissa says. I could hear the sound of sizzling in the background.

"That's good. I was wondering if you wanted to come over later and hang." I say and Alissa giggles.

"Of course! Plus, I want to hear about that Chloe girl living next to you and Logs. How is that going?" She asks and I looked at my rear view mirror seeing a white care behind me.

I thought nothing about the car and just switched lanes on the street.

"We actually have not talked to her. It's kind of weird to be loving next to the door who is my boyfriend ex." I admit and look at the white car again who is still following me as I make a few turns.

"Well, as long as she doesn't mess with you two, it's all fine, right?"

"Right." I say and that's when I notice the car was starting to speed up behind me. The panic started to sink in.

"Um, Alissa." I say and started to press the gas on the truck.

"What's wrong?" I hear Alissa say on the speaker.

"Someone is following me and now they are speeding on my ass. I have Logans car." I say and I could hear Alissa immediately turn off the stove and rush somewhere.

"What is the car? Who is it? Can you see who the person is?"

"I cant see crap!" I say slightly yelling and pressing my foot more on the gas.

My breathing was increasing as I see the car grow closer and closer by the second.

"Do you want me to call Logan?" Alissa asks and I didn't even know what to respond. I didn't just fear for my life, but I feared for Logan's because I was driving his life. This is his favorite vehicle.

"Oh my god- Alissa!" I yelled before the car swerves next to me and crashes itself to the side of the Yeti.

"AH!" I yelled as I tried to grab control of the wheel but the car kept crashing into the truck.

Finally, I lost control of everything and the Yeti drove into a tree. The hood of the truck was smashed against the tree and the window next to me was shattered, giving me small cuts along my arms and legs from the glass. My head was bleeding from me hitting myself against the window and my phone had fallen on my lap.

"Hello?" I heard Alissa say with concern and I pick up my phone with a groan, pressing it against my ear.

"C-Call for h-help"