Part 3

I threw my body straight on the sofa in frustration the second I returned to my apartment and ran a hand through my knotted pink hair. Having taken the long way home I noticed how late it was now and I groaned to myself. There was no point in attempting sleep so I switched on my laptop and pulled up Netflix and an episode of Dynasty to pass time.

*ding*

I pulled my phone from my pocket and noticed a text from Ashton. Ash is Lukes best friend. They have been like brothers since nursery. I have never seen a closer friendship than theirs. And since becoming friends with Luke, I couldn't not be friends with Ash. He's a genuine guy. Very honest, polite and respects me. I know he really isn't that fond of me. When we were kids he would moan that I stole his best friend away from him but Luke made it clear from the beginning that the rule bros before hoes very strongly applied to our circumstances.

"Are you up? "

"You know me Ash, what even is sleep?"

*ding*

"Another fight with Harry?*

Now how could he possibly know?

"No big deal, how'd you guess?"

*ding*

"Because I have known you a very long time, you love your sleep El what are you talking about? There's no other reason you would be awake"

Mr know it all..

"Yeah It's a never ending battle between us"

*ding*

"Why are you still with him?"

Why?

I ask myself the same question every minute of every day. Why do I do that? Why do I need to when I'm supposedly in love with him? It's very simple really. Purely because he was the first man that made me feel like a queen and gave me something I had been craving my whole life, the kind of feeling that lingers and it has you wanting more each passing day. I can't tell you if it was the way his lips moulded with mine so perfectly, or how every touch of his had my heart beating out of my chest. But my mind cannot make full sense of why I don't withdraw myself from him when I can't even live for a minute by his side. Constantly watching me and controlling me like I'm trouble and any moment he lets me slip he erupts into a man who I do not recognise.

"Idk"

I chucked the phone down beside me and fixed my eyes on my laptop screen. I could still make out the low rumble of thunder now many miles away and faint rain hitting on my windows.

God I miss him.

———————————————

A/N: Hello to anyone who is currently reading this chapter.
As mentioned in my profile bio, my main interest here isn't really popularity as such, however I still do appreciate any comments on the progress so I can be improving and thank you now if you do.
Oh and I know the parts are quite short right now but the story will pick up later:)

*Just as a brief underline of the characters, Harry is obviously Harry, Luke and Ash from 5sos and Eliana I picture to look something like the girl on the cover, and yes with pink hair.

Angelika