Alpha... What!!

I sat by Stiles as he tries to figure out who sent Allison the text about coming to the school.

"Hey, Stiles" "Yo da-Derek," Stiles said and I looked behind me to see my brother standing there with his usual grumpy face. He points and Stiles then points at the door.

After the awkward moment with his dad, Stiles closed the door and my brother walked towards him, pushing him against his door

"If you say one word" "Oh yeah Dad Derek Hale is in my room bring your gun. That's right if I'm harboring your fugitive ass, my house my rules buddy" Stiles said, tapping him on the chest. Damn, I didn't think stiles had it in him. I taught him well.

He looks at him and nods his head in approval, as he's walking by Derek moves like he's going to attack him. "Oh God," Stiles said. I stand corrected.

They go on about how to find who sent the text but on sentence has my full attention "No. But I know who" Stiles said and it's clear who he's talking about.

"No, I came here to do a project," Danny said, "Ok will do it," Stiles said. They sat down by the computer and Danny looked back a Derek, "Who's he again?" Danny asked, "That's my cousin... Miguel" Stiles said. Derek looked up at him, "Is that blood on his shirt?" "Oh yeah, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Hey Miguel, I thought I said you can borrow one of my shirts" Stiles said.

Derek harshly closes the book he's reading and throws it on the bed. He walked to the dresser and got a shirt "Stiles, this... No fit"

"Well I'm out, just tell me what you find alright," I said with a slight Irish accent but no one notices

I leave Stiles house and just walk along the street and I decided to sing,

Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand

But I still need love cause I'm just a man

This nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave will you hold my hand

Oh won't you stay with me, cause you're all I need

They say love it's clear to see, but darling stay with me

Why am I so emotional, no it's not a good look gain some self-control

Deep down I know this never works, but you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me, cause you're all I need

They say love it's clear to see, but darling stay with me

Ohhh

Ohhh

Ahhh

Ohhh

Mmm-mmm-mmm

Oh, won't you stay with me, cause you're all I need

They say love it's clear to see, but darling stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me, cause you're all I need

They say love it's clear to see, but darling stay with me.

I finished singing and as I said before my singing can be heard all over the world. Wow breaking the fourth wall and to myself too.

Get a text from my brother saying meet them at the hospital. I quickly texted them back and put my phone in my pocket.

"Ok let's do this" I charge up my speed which basically looks like I'm jogging in place but faster. A lot faster. I take off and get there in a second. I see Stiles jeep and I go up to them "What up" I said.

I laugh as they both jump "How did you get here so fast?" Derek asked. I look at him with a "Are you stupid" face, "Hello, werewolf here" I said but kept my heart steady. He rolls his eyes "Oh Stiles one more thing" Derek said.

I widen my eyes as Stiles turned around "What" and Derek shoved Stiles' face on the wheel, "What was that for?" "You know what that was for, go- go!" Derek said. Stiles got out "I'm coming with you, Stiles. Your gonna need all the help if the alphas in there" I said and he nods his head.

"Okay, I don't see her anywhere" "Just ask for Jeniffer. She's Peters nurse" I hear Derek's voice on the phone, "Okay I don't see her anywhere," Stiles said.

We made it to my uncle's room and it was empty.

'My uncle is the alpha' I thought. "Stiles, Emiko get out of there he's the Alpha!!" Derek said. We turn around to leave but we saw Peter around the corner "You must be Stiles. And Emiko you've grown up so much" Peter said.

We turn the other way and we saw Peters nurse. I can hear Stiles stutter but I can barely hear what he's saying. My own uncle killed my sister.

Then suddenly I hear a thump and I turned around and saw Derek standing there "That's not nice. She's my nurse" "She's a psychotic bitch that's helping you kill people" Derek said.

I grabbed Stiles hand and we go behind the desk and I try not to go out there and kill him right then and there, I could very easily. I can kill a true alpha in a second if I wanted to.

I hear Derek's cry of pain and that pushed me over the line. I feel my eyes change and fangs grow. I stand up and walk behind Peter. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and threw him to the wall.

I stand there snarling and he gets up but backs down, whining. I made the lights turn off and I grab Stiles and apparated before turning the lights back on.

I apparated to Stiles room and disappear before he can comprehend what just happen.

I land in front of the entrance to my underground hideout which is a giant ass cherry blossom tree. I put my hand on the tree and the spot glowed pink before it opened.

I walk in and the opening closes. Why can does this town have to be so complicated? I'm gonna have to basically announce to the world that The Great Alpha has risen soon but I can't do that without my pack there and it would risk letting my secret out and it's already bad enough that I have to howl again but with my mate.

Ah!! Life is hard!!