Well

I walked down the halls wondering where Liam is. I saw Scott standing in the hall and I heard his phone rang so I walked behind him and look over his shoulder. His caller ID showed Liam, he answers the phone, "Liam?" Scott asked.

"Sounds like you already know the answer to that, Scott" Scott stiffened. It was Garrett, 'That mother fucker' I thought.

"Where is he?" Scott asked. Like he's gonna tell you. "Come on, like I'm actually going to tell you that" I called it.

Scott moved to somewhere a little more private and I followed behind him to listen in. He still doesn't know I'm behind him. "I'll give you the money," Scott told him, 'Money, what money?'
I asked myself.

"Yeah, you will. But that's not going to get you, Liam, back. You're going to have to put a little more effort than that." "What do you want?" Scott asked.

"I want the money and Violet, or you never see Liam again. Come and meet with me, alone. That means without any of your friends, especially that Hale" That was the last straw, you don't just take a member of my back and get away with it.

I took the phone out of Scott's hands not seeing him jump, just focusing on this son of a bitch on the phone.

"Listen here, Garrett!" I hissed, "Your gonna tell us where Liam is or I'm gonna hunt you down and tear you limb from limb and shove them down your throat, and you shall burn in the pits of hell," I said with such venom laced in my voice.

I hung up and shoved the phone back in Scott's hands before walking off. "Hey! Where are you going?" Scott asked, "I'm gonna find Liam," I said, fire basically blazing in my eyes.

I noticed the mood ring I'm wearing is red so I calm myself down before I explode( picture up top).

-----------------------

I shifted and ran through the preserve. I found the trail that they ran on and found some blood spots. I sniffed around, I smelled some wolfsbane, Liam, and Garrett. He was defiantly here.

My ears perk up and the sound of a howl echoing through the trees. I ran towards the sound as fast as I can, no doubt Scott is on his way.

I stop at a clearing and looked around, my eyes landed on a well. 'looks like something from the shining' I thought. I heard struggling and I ran and caught Liam's sleeve and pulled him up. I howled to signal my location and not a second later Scott comes running and in cases Liam in a hug. He gave a nod as a signal of thanks, I nod back then ran off.

I shifted back and ran to the animal clinic. I walk in a saw Deaton making a medium size incision on Liam's chest, I sat on a counter with my knees pulled up to my chest. Yellow smoke came out of Liam's chest, similar to Derek when he got shot with a wolfsbane bullet only it was blue.

"I don't want to keep watching people die, " Scott said, looking down at Liam. "I'm not sure you have much about that, " Chris said. "Maybe I do," Scott said.

"That's a lot of burdens to carry Scott," I told him. Everyone but Deaton jumped and looked at me like I'm crazy, I just shrug innocently.

"I don't care. No one else dies. Everyone on that list. Everyone on that Deadpool. It doesn't matter if they're wendigos or werewolves, or whatever. I'm gonna save everyone" Scott said determinedly. I smile proudly at the boy I've helped since day one.

"So you've found out about Satomi Eh?" I said in a British accent. They nod, "How did you know?" Scott asked.

"Well, one, their mantra is The sun, the moon, the truth and Two, I'm friends with Satomi," I said. They nod.

I look to Deaton, "Can you toss me a piece of chocolate please?" I asked. He walks to the cabinet and tosses me a piece of chocolate. I took a bite and looked at Scott, "You mumble in your sleep you know that right?" I said in between bites. He looks at me like I'm crazy, I just shrug and took another bite.

Scott took my piece of chocolate and put it in his mouth and smirks at me smugly. I smirked before pulling a piece of chocolate from behind my back that I made appear. He looks at me with wide eyes. I thought I'd have a little fun, I moved the chocolate around and his eyes followed like a puppy.

He reaches out to take it but I put it in my mouth and smiled. He pouts like a little boy, I smile and tapped his nose and walked off.

-----------------------------
I added that last little bit to make the chapter a little longer.