Roar

I opened my eyes and groaned when I felt a heavy weight on me. Guess I fell asleep after all. I looked down at Scott and tried to wake him up, "Scott, come on it's time to wake up" I said.

He groaned and moves his head into my neck. My heart started racing, almost bursting through my chest. I feel him smirking against my neck. It sends shivers down my spine. He started kissing my neck and I groaned. He found my sweet spot and started kissing it and I had to suppress a moan. This mate thing is going to be the death of me.

"S-Scott we gotta get up," I said. He groans and tightens his grip. I sigh.

"I'll make you breakfast," I said. His face lights up like a Christmas tree.

"Yay!" He said and jumped off the bed and ran into the shower. I shook my head at his childish behavior. To me, it seems almost puppy like.

I got up and walked downstairs. I grabbed the ingredients for the batter and some food coloring and some medicine bottles with needles that I keep in my pocket for times like this.

Time skip( I'm too lazy to write all of that)

I grabbed the white batter and made it in the shape of a wolf howling and I add some pink tips to it. I made another wolf howling but it's brown. I position them to look like their overlapping each other. The white one was howling to the left and the brown one was howling to the right.

I drew two wolf eyes. One was red and the other was pink. I bet you can tell what I'm doing. I pour some white batter over the wolves and the eyes. I flipped it over and it looks like two wolves howling at the moon and the moon has two wolf eyes in it.

I put it on a plate and set it on the table. I put a note on the plate saying that I left to go change. I apparated to my room and I put on a white crop top with some booty shorts and my black combat boots. I decided to not wear my leather jacket today.

----------------------------

I walked to the School and saw Kira and Scott talking about the information on Bardo. Why didn't he ask me?

"Wow, you really didn't have to do that," Scott said. I giggled and he flinched and glanced at me. I sat down beside him.

"I swear I printed it out," She said, looking through her bag.

"Kira." Her father called out. "You forgot all the research you did for the girl you like and her group of friends you want to be friends with," He said. Scott looked at me with a teasing smile while Kira looked mortified. She walked away.

"You're so amazing even girls like you," Scott said. I blushed at his words, "You don't know if she likes me just as a friend, " I said. My eyes widen slightly and I smirked. I put my mouth near his ear, "Plus, I'm sure you won't be moaning that" I whispered. I brush my lips against his ear purposely.

He closes his eyes in pleasure. I nibble his earlobe and a deep growl rumbles in his chest. I pulled back and smirked, I can still hear him growling. I stand up and left to do whatever.

-------------------------------

I walked into the loft and saw Aiden and Ethan beating up Scott and Lydia and Stiles watching, 'What the hell did I miss?' I thought. "You turn and kick our asses," Ethan said. I love this gay bastard, "Then you roar" Aiden said. I roared before he did, so loud it made the building and the werewolves in the room shift. "Boys," I said. They all turned to me with wide eyes, "Why don't I give him a demonstration" I said with a little smirk. I walked to stand in front of the twins.

I stand there and looked at them with a blank face, "Well aren't you gonna attack?" I said. Ethan lunged at me but I moved out of the way. I feel Aiden about to claw my back but I grabbed his hand over my shoulder and flipped him on his stomach.

I dodged every move that they throw at me. They all looked at me with wide eyes while Scott looked at me with admiration. "You're not even trying" Aiden and Ethan said. I looked at them with a smirk.

"If I did try, you would be dead by now," I said causing them to go visibly pale, "But I'm gonna give you what you want," I said. Ethan went to claw me but I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and broke his arm.

Aiden tried to tackle me but I picked him up by his waist and slammed him against the floor. They lunged at me but I grabbed them by their throats and threw them to the wall. I roared causing them to submit and whine.

"That's how you roar," I said. I turned to Scott and walked to him. I helped him up and grabbed some paper towels and wiped off the dry blood. I looked at him.

"Let me tell you something, Scott" He looked at me, "A dog... cannot make this journey alone but maybe a wolf can. Remember that" I said as I turned away and walked off. He grabbed my hand.

He puts his mouth near my ear, "That was so hot. You know that right?" He whispered.

"Oh I know it was" I whispered knowing that only he can hear. I walked out. I looked to make sure that nobody was watching. I shifted into a white and hot pink panther. I ran to my house and climbed a tree close to my window just in case.

I fell asleep on the branch closest to my window in case anybody sees me.

-------------------------------

I know this isn't good but please comment. A lot of this stuff won't make sense so please bear with me.