Dead pool

Lydia brought up the code she had to save on her computer. She typed in the code: Allison, a list was brought up. She looked at all the names that were on there but she stopped at one name. She let out a strangled cry, Kira ran to her, "What happened?" She asked. Lydia points to the screen, Kira lets out a loud gasp and covered her mouth. "We need to tell Scott now!"

-------------------------

Lydia walks up to Scott in a frantic matter, "Scott you have to see this" She said. She hands him the list and he looks over it, "A supernatural hit list and we're all on it. And you would never guess who's number one on the dead pool" She said.

He looks over the list again and his eyes stop at one name, He let out a loud gasp. A name he hoped wasn't on there, it had question marks all over it. He looked at it again too and sure it was real.

EMIKO HALE: 90 Million dollars.

------------------------

I looked over the list again, "Okay so you're saying that I'm worth almost 100 million dollars, what's so special about me?" I asked. I know what I am, 'Mhm I guess they don't know what I am' I thought.

"Maybe because of your family or because you're the only werewolf with pink eyes" Stiles suggested.  Confusion crosses both Scott and Stiles faces, I dread what about to be asked.

"Who is your father anyway?" Scott asked. I inhaled sharply at that question, one I had been trying to avoid all my life.

"His name was Javier Aaron Hale and that's all I'm gonna tell you. It's a very poor subject for me to talk about," I said. I walked away and went to the animal clinic.

I walked in, "Deaton, we got a dead pool on our hands," I told him. Deaton looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"How much are you worth?" He asked. I let out a laugh.

"90 million dollars can you believe that they must not know what I am because if they did I would be worth a whole lot more than 90 million dollars," I said. I stopped when I got a vision of the future. It showed me dying and me having to reveal my secret.

"What was it?" Deaton asked. I sighed sadly, I run my hands down my face.

"I have to reveal my secret," I said. He nods. I walk out and went home.

--------------------------

I know it's short but the next chapter has nothing to do with Teen Wolf

Disclaimer: I don't own teen wolf only Emiko. Everything belongs to Jeff Davis.