Party

I sensed the Oni's coming so I ran to Derek's loft where they're having a party. I see them fighting the Oni. I let out a loud roar that makes everybody stop in there tracks 'Shit I used my Alpha roar. Oh well,' I thought. I let out a loud growl before running and tackled the Oni that stabbed Issac. One was coming at me but I dodged it and turned my head and grabbed its arm with my jaws.

I did a 360 spin and threw it to the wall. They all looked at me with wide eyes. I saw one looking at Kira and advancing towards her. I jumped in front of her and made eyes and pink tips glow and I let out a ferocious snarl.

One came from behind me but I turned around and slashed its chest. I grabbed it's leg and dragged it to the shadows so they won't see what I'm about to do. I know they won't die but I don't care, I slashed and tore into the Oni.

My growls echoed through the building. The sun came up and all the Oni's disappeared, 'Aw my chewing toy is gone' I thought. I walked out and they all stared at me, I smiled sheepishly and trotted away. I walk through the forest deep in thought. I don't want people to be scared of me because of what I am.

I see Scott and Kira in front of her house. I planned on visiting Noshiko seeing as she was my grandma's older sister. Yes, I'm related to the Yukimura's. They thought it was a good idea to not let Kira know and I agree as well.
I'm staying at Scott's house so I crawled through the window and went to bed.

----------------------------
Short I know but I can think of anything. Sorry, it took so long to upload, I was suffering from writer's block.