Derek

I rode on my motorcycle to the club Araya Calavera own(motorcycle in chapter 24). I parked at a parking spot specifically for me. I see a familiar blue jeep a few parking spaces down.

I see someone getting out, I got a closer look at him. It was Scott, 'Damn, he sure got hot' I thought. I pull up my mask and walked behind them. I wore a dark blue crop top and dark blue jeans(picture up top).

The gang walks in, of course with the help of Lydia. The guard stops me, I flash my eyes at him showing who I was. He smiled before letting me pass. The Calaveras are the only ones that are hunters that know what I am.

I walk in and the loud music filled ears. I see Scott, Stiles, Malia, Kira, and Lydia all in different places. My favorite song comes on(Danza Kuduro). I dance and my Spanish roots come out. I walk to Scott and trail finger up his chest. He closes his eyes and let out a soft growl, I walk away.

I walk to Araya, "Hey Araya, it's been too long" I said. We hug. She pulled back and put her hands on my shoulder, "I am so sorry about your father" She said.

"It's not your fault it was Gerard but he's been taking care of," I said. I look at Scott.

"So your gonna give Scott the pressure test to remind him about a certain woman who was supposed to be dead. Why can't anyone in that town stay dead?" I said through gritted teeth. She rolls her eyes.

"Honey, it's Beacon Hills, anything can happen," Araya said. I look to my left and saw Stiles and Lydia. I didn't see them there. Araya gets out her walkie-talkie, "Severo, Show them how the Calaveras negotiate" She said. I left before they sprayed the wolfsbane. It just makes me sneeze a lot.

I made it back to Beacon Hills by the evening running in my wolf form. I walk through the forest when I see someone that looks like..... A teenage Derek? I did a wolf shrug and continued walking.

-----------------------

I saw Kate and a young Derek heading towards the School. I shifted back to make it easier to hide. I heard a loud roar, 'Scott' I thought. I ran to the School. I walk through the doors and saw Derek fighting berserkers.

I shifted for the first time. I have white hair on the sides of my cheeks to match my original hair color which, of course, is white with hot pink tips. I roared so loud the walls shook, the berserker backed down and ran. I took a deep breath in. I looked at Derek and saw him back to normal, "Emiko?" He asked. I smirked, I turned around and ran.

--------------------

I see the Scott and Stiles carrying a boy around the age of 15 to the jeep. I can basically feel his pain from here. I walked inside the School and confronted Scott, "What the heck did you do?" I asked. He smiles sheepishly.

"I might have uh broken his leg," Scott said nervously. My eye twitched and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"What am I gonna do with you Scott" I mumbled. He smiles.

"Listen I gotta go, see you later" He pecks my lips and walks away. I stood there thinking about what just happened. 'Why did I do that? Uh I'm gonna have to say sorry' I heard in Scott's mind. I sigh sadly. He stops walking.

"You know what, I'm not sorry" He whispered. He stomps towards me and grabbed my face and smashed his lip against mine. My eyes widen and I kiss back. I don't feel a spark, I feel like fireworks going off in my body. He pulls back and smiles. He pecks my lips before walking away. I smile and walk off.

-------------------------

I walk to Scott's house and was about to open the door when the same boy came running out, 'I think his name is Liam' I thought. I saw Scott and Stiles all tangled up, "Would you like to explain what just happen" I said in a darkly calm voice.

"I may have bitten him," Scott said. I look at him with a blank face.

"You what!!" I yelled-growled. My eyes flashed there purple color(chapter 27. Only when I'm really mad). They both flinched.

"Of all the irresponsible-" Scott cut me off "He was gonna die!" He said. I looked at him.

"That's still not an excuse. You're in big trouble young man, go to your room" I said a deep voice that only happens when I'm mad.

"But-" I cut him off "No buts! Go to your room, I'll think of your punishment later" I said darkly. He walks up the stair and into his room. Stiles slowly tries to walk away but I grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

"You're not going anywhere, you were apart of this too. You need to be punished." I said. My voice right now could probably give nightmares to the devil himself.

"Whats my punishment?" Stiles asks. I grin mischievously.

"You will stop being sarcastic for one day and if you fail to do so, I will scare you and prank till I feel satisfied," I said. I released him and he ran off. I walked up to Scott's room, I opened the door.

"Scott, go sit on the bed, you probably have some question to ask," I said. He nods and sits on the bed. I sat next to him.

"Well ask away," I said. Scott scratches the back of his neck.

What are Berserkers?" Scott asked. I looked emotionless.

"Good people who've been turned into monsters, under the control of bad people," I said. I knew he wouldn't understand. He nods then turns to me.

"How did Derek recognized you at the school?" Scott asks.

"If my family can't find me, they look for my Hot pink tips since no one had them and I was the only one born with them. So if you're ever in a situation where you can't find me or remember me, look for my pink tips." I said.

I jumped out the window, running to my house to prepare for the full moon tomorrow.

----------------------
The ship has finally sailed! Comment down some ship names for a chance to get a shoutout on one of the A/N's.