s.k

-sugawara-
fluff | gender neutral | flower

-sugawara-fluff | gender neutral | flower

━━━━━━━━

If he could describe you in one word, it would most certainly be without a doubt, a flower. You thought differently, believing in yourself without any drop of confidence. But to Sugawara, you're the flower he could not dare to touch.

"And these are?"

"Flowers."

You perk a brow up as you continue to eye the bouquet of flowers in his hand. Sugawara grins while extending the flowers near your face, ensuring that it's sweet scent would linger in the air. You giggle before slinging your arms around his neck, pressing your forehead against his as you both share each other's body heat.

"I appreciate this but today isn't anything special?"

"Everyday with you is special."

He nervously clears his throat, "That was really cheesy, I just uh, you know, on the spur of the moment? J-just don't mind-"

You peck your lips on his cheeks, "Thank you honey."

Sugawara faintly smiles before leaning in to brush his lips against yours as slowly as possible. He wanted to savour the feeling of your lips. To remember how it felt when he first kissed you in the flower fields beneath the old oak tree. He was right, the taste of your kiss never changed.

It tasted like the first day of Spring whenever he kissed you.