Chapter 8

Enjoy the chappy guys 

Teresa's Third POV

Teresa's eyes blinked open her sight invaded by the light that was flowing through the now open window. Her throat was parched and dry and her back was... aching was an understatement it was searing a fresh wave of tears blurred her eyes up again, she stifled a cry as she turned her head so she was facing away from the window. She stilled as she heard soft snores being emitted into the air, she painstakingly craned her neck so that her nose was buried in a mass of salt smelling ruffled light hazel brown hair. She stiffened when 'it' moved, then everything as her nose now touched another nose made sense. It was Tom.

Thomas Third POV:

Thomas' eyes flickered open to the sight of bright aqua eyes he cracked a grin as he saw her awake, the first smile he had produced in days. He immediately noticed the distraught look in her eyes, perking up a rush of words streamed out of his mouth

"Teresayourawake!"

Tho-

"Areyouok?"

Thom-

"Areyouinpain?

To-

"Whatswrong?"

"THOMAS!"

"yes?"

"I'm fine"

"bu-"

"I'm fine ok... Just a bit achy"

"Do you need anything'

"some water would be nice maybe some food"

"Ok, I'll go get it," Thomas says before literally sprinting out of the makeshift hospital, towards the kitchen, since lunch had already gone by. He jumped to a stop in front of the kitchen gasping for air, he really needed to work on his running, since it had been nearly two months since he had done any proper exercise, 'maybe I could run with Teresa' he thought smiling. 

Thomas knocked on the door before waiting a few seconds, the door swung open to reveal frypan with a greasy apron on and a bowl of half-finished delicious looking soup in his hands "Hey Thomas, what can I do for you today?" 

"er... Teresa's just woken up and I was wondering if you would have any leftover food from lunch?" Thomas breathed

"You're in luck, I've just about finished some soup for Newt that Minho was going to bring to him, but I'm certain that there will be more than enough for Newt so you could bring some to Teresa if you want," Frypan said 

"That would be great Frypan" Thomas said before turning to the right and jogging over to the water tap, unclipping the small bottle from his belt he placed it under the tap before turning the handle so that the water was flowing into the bottle, once it filled to the top he walked back to the kitchen and leaned against the door watching Frypan wonder around the kitchen adding spices and tasting before shaking his head and adding more of something.

**time skip** (short one I gave up on the whole system thing)

Frypan had finally finished and presented Thomas with a bowl filled to the brim with soup 

"Thanks, Fry" 

"Your welcome Thomas," Frypan declared with a grin, proud of what he had made.

So I know mysteriously disappeared for like 2 months I'm really sorry about that so here's a chapter I finished it here because I'm going to do a time skip to when Teresa gets out of the hospital.

Hope you all enjoyed

and thank you for over 800 reads and a lot of votes

comment on what you want to happen next because I'm stuck on one of the future chapters that im going to post.

as always luv you guys 

-Ruby