// Concert //

"Ayan, they're letting people in na!" my sister, Mafe, says as the line starts to move. We're currently in MOA Arena to watch Harry Styles' concert. It hasn't even started yet, but my ears may already be bleeding from all the screaming fans.

    I don't really stan Harry, but I've loved their songs when their band was still together, and now, I've loved their solo songs even better. I really don't wanna go, but my sister begged since her girlfriend couldn't make it because of a family related issue. So, I'm here, entering the place along with the sea of fans, who are too excited to watch their idol.

  We manage to get to our seats in the VIP section without being lost in the huge crowd. The show won't start until 8PM and it's only 6PM, and we all know that concerts don't start on the time given, so we'll be waiting for a couple more hours and so. To entertain myself, I scroll through my phone, doing anything.

  By the time it gets to 7:45, the place is packed. I feel a tingling sensation that I needed to pee. I told my sister to wait, as if she's going anywhere, as I march hurriedly to the bathroom. I bump someone along the way, but she didn't even bother to turn around and apologize. Rude naman, I think to myself.

  I get back to my seat to hear that everyone is chanting "Harry!" "Kulot labas na!" "WOOO LARRY" "TANGINA NO CHILL," those are just some of what they're all yelling. Laughing to myself, I glance around amused my the people surrounding me. This is something, nakakatuwa naman.

   I look at one direction then to the other and see a girl. She's yelling as well. She's just a few seats apart from me. I couldn't make out with what she's yelling, since everyone is really loud. The girl is beautiful, I won't deny that. She is wearing a plain navy blue to black shirt, I'm not sure, white shorts and white shoes. She looks so simple, but elegant at the same time. I love how her face is glowing while she laughs. I can't help but smile. Who is she?

   "Huy ate, ano tinitignan mo?" my sister says, making me whip my head to her, as she was craning her neck to the direction I as just looking at.

   "Huh? Wala ah," I deny, looking at the stage.

   "Sige, sabi mo eh," she says unsure, doubting if I'm really saying the truth, but deciding to just let it go.

   The show starts and everyone seems to be enjoying it including me, but the difference is that I'm watching another person instead of the one we paid to see. I am indulged with the girl from earlier. She looks so cute while jumping, singing along or screaming with everyone. Her smile never leaves her face, and I find mine doing the same. Paying a 7000 peso-ticket isn't so bad, especially if I get to be a VIP to see a beauty like her.

   The next song starts mellower, slower. Everybody does the same. It sounds like a lullaby. Harry starts singing 'If I Could Fly', a song by his previous band, and the people joins him. I hear some sniffing, like they're crying. I focus my attention to the girl, she sways with the music with her eyes closed. My feet, having a life of their own, start making their way to the girl's location. I have my eyes on her, but still managing to dodge and avoid the people in my way. Someone grabbed my arm, waking me up to reality.

   "Huy ate, saan ka pupunta?" Mafe gives me that 'wtf' look.

   "Ah wala, tara na nga," I say, walking past her to get back to our seats.

   "Anong wala? Ikaw ate, kanina pa yang wala mo, ano nga?" she insists, following me behind. We get back to our seats and Mafe raises her eyebrows, that 'ano nga' look still on her face.

  "Ano kasi eh uhm, kita mo yung babae?" I pointed towards the girl's direction, "Yung naka black na naka white shorts, lalapitan ko sana."