CHAPTER 7

Bint's POV

I woke up the next day very exhausted and on my period too. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep the whole day but of course Faisal didn't give me a chance. I got up and had my shower. Faisal called me and I picked, Binti! I don't know your address he said grumpy. Okay okay don't be so grumpy Faisal, okay? I gave him my address and said goodbye. I'm so tired so I decided to sleep beside nobody is home, perfect opportunity.

Faisal's POV

Khadilolo!!!( I call my sister that). Kha..... what!!! She said quite pissed. Sorry Mama is kinda waiting for you to shop for things... what things she said teasing. Oh come on, just go, I want to get married.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yes, Are you guys in?
Yes Sir.
Is anyone home? Just kill anyone that tries to get in your way
No sir, nobody is there, I think the girl is sleeping.
Good. Take her to the safe house.
I can't wait. She will regret it!!!! She will.

Muhammad's POV

I don't know why I feel very guilty but then I feel very happy. I guess I was angry but I am not anymore. I love Bint but I am thankful and I will let her go if I truly love her. I decided to text Khadija or Khadilolo(That is her nickname). I really like both of them I said laughing.

M: Hello Khadilolo

K: Hi Muhammad

M: What is up? ( I clearly remember when we were dating she told me she hated shortening words)

K: Quite Okay

M: I heard Faisal is getting married

K: Yes, who told you that?

M: Well... It is a long story. Why don't I call you and tell you what happened.

K: Okay

So this is what happened Khadija said giggling. What is funny I asked quite pissed. Nothing she said still giggling. Okay bye. Finally I hung up. Why was she giggling?  Probably because she rejected me and her sister in law to be rejected me. I do not even want revenge, do I? I said laughing,  I am quite relieved. I headed to the safe house.

Bint's POV

I woke up in complete darkness and could not move, my hands? They are tied against something. I possibly cannot see anything. Help! Help!! Help!!! Wait, I stopped for some minutes to think but then I realized I was not blind. I suddenly felt someone touching me softly. Who is there? I started crying, I forced my hands but they were useless, I did not give up, but the hand kept moving and it started undressing me. I screamed Faisal's name but nobody could hear me, I called Ummi, Baba even my brother, nobody answered. The person did not utter a word, he did not talk only my screams. And now I am completely naked. I couldn't fight again. I kept quiet and did not say anything, I kept quiet. I was being raped.

ABASHIE'S HOME

Bint!

Bint!!

Fatima!!!

Zara!!!

My baby!

Ummi( Hajiya Amina) was screaming at the highest pitch of her voice but there was no reply. Her father was looking for her, her brother was crying. Hajiya Amina called the house maid to ask where her baby is but she did not give a positive reply. Alhaji Abashie called the police and filed a missing case of his missing daughter. Bint's phone was home but there was no clue on how to find her. Faisal came the next day with  25 suitcases but Hajiya Amina just stared and could not say anything. The maid came and took her into her bedroom. Alhaji Abashie told Faisal the bad news, but Faisal could not believe it, He cried. Everyone cried in agony and pain. After a month the police had no clue, Faisal was devastated, Hajiya Amina stopped speaking, Bint's brother was taken to Sokoto to continue a boarding school for his safety. Meanwhile Muhammad felt like a king, he was invincible, superior.

Bint's POV

He came every morning and evening,he was horrible and wicked. I missed my family but Faisal was always was on my mind. I was raped everyday, every inch of him spoke of horror and I want to kill him. What terrified me more is his silence. I could eat not even a little bit,but I always asked for anti-depressants and i got them, it looked very different but I still took it. I was able to have access to light and sometimes, I get untied from a wretched old bed and I was able to walk a little bit. I tried all means to escape but it was foiled. I found myself forgetting everything. I don't even know my name. someone later came in and introduced himself as Muhammad but I don't even know him. He was very nice and he told me he would get me out of there. He asked for my name but i could not answer.

Oya Soco, Soco, Soco

I love Wizkid

Lights out...