CHAPTER 8

Bint's POV

My name...
My head hurts so bad! No it's okay he said. I know your name, your name is Zeenat Muhammad. Okay? You're my wife but you left me because we got divorced a month ago, you were really angry and left but you were kidnapped. I'm here to rescue you, okay? After narrating the story I understood him. Oh, sorry I said hugging him. Please let's go Muhammad, let's go home. Yes baby let's go he said.
We went out and I was so confused because I didn't know how there were no kidnappers so I asked but he said the police were here earlier. I felt so relieved and hugged him again and asked for my family if I had any, but he said my parents died and I got married to him. Confusing huh but where's this place? It's Kaduna, but we're leaving for Sokoto as soon as possible because that's where we live he said holding my hand. We got in the car and left for Sokoto.

Muhammad's POV

She's so stupid to think we were married, but she's already sleeping and I'll take her to Baba's house that I inherited in Sokoto. I already have everything repaired and cleaned, she'll be my wife forever and ever. Faisal can die and besides I told Mama I going to be living in Sokoto alone. I'm so attached to her, she's beautiful.

3 YEARS LATER...

Bint's POV

Me and my husband have been living in Sokoto happily, I got everything I wanted and we were a very happy couple, I love him so much and he means the world to me. He's almost back from work so I have to start cooking for him. I cooked Tuwo and Miyan Kuka for us, Just when I was about to go back he came back, I hugged him and he kissed me on my lips. I went upstairs to my room to take my bath and pray but we ended up doing everything together, we then went downstairs to eat. We ate and we decided to plan for tomorrow since it's Saturday, we planned to go to the market since I've never been to the market.

Abdullah's POV

Hello Ummi, I wanted to inform you that the driver has came to take me back home. It has been 3 years since I have seen you Mama, I can't wait to come back and see you and Baba. Even though I've been seeing Baba from time to time. Aunty Zaliha is really taking care of me even though Bint is not there...It okay my son Ummi said. I also have to go to the market before I leave Sokoto at least for the last time. Okay Ummi bye I said and we exchanged goodbyes.
Since tomorrow is Saturday I'll go to the market and get the Abaya for Aunty Zaliha before I go back to Kaduna.

Saturday...

Bint's POV

Muhammad hurry up I don't want us to be late, this is the first time you're letting me go out of this street and you're delaying me! He came down in a hurry and kissed me to make up for being late, Sorry he said still kissing me, okay okay. Let's go, I'm so excited baby I said hopping in the car. Don't forget your seat belt please he said after getting in the car. We then drove off. After a 20mins drive we finally reached the market and it was so full, I've never seen people this much ever since well I don't know...
He held my hand and we explored many places, I bought groceries and just when we were about to go I saw an Abaya shop, I decided to go there to see because it looks lovely. I went in and saw lots of beautiful Abayas, Muhammad bought 3 for me and we were done but he decided to pray, so I waited for him in the shop. Bint! I heard a guy saying but I didn't even look because it's not my name so I kept mum. But someone touched me so I turned but it was Muhammad, he was back and so we left for our house. We went home by 8:00pm because we stopped to eat and had some ice cream.

Every gem is not a diamond 💎
Lights out...
Next chapter is gonna be lit🔥
Share my story pwease! 😫
I yav you guys.😘
Nice surprise on the way🎉