CHAPTER 10

Bint's POV

Now that I am pregnant Muhammad doesn't let me do anything like I'm a baby, I just don't want to be treated like I am sick or something, I'm just normal. But recently I have been craving a lot of wired stuff like vinegar, it's so disgusting Muhammad will say but who cares, it's what I want. I usually like sleeping, but now I don't sleep as much as I did before. I vomit at the sight of peanut, no matter how good it looked or tasted. A few days after the discovery of my pregnancy, I got flashbacks; flashbacks that make my head hurt so bad, flashbacks that reminded me of my parents and friends, flashbacks that reminded me of a guy I don't know. I decided to tell Muhammad so he could help me identify them and he seemed really surprised.

Muhammad's POV

You didn't tell me earlier I said staring at the television set. Mixed emotions invaded me, sadness, anger, guilt, fear. Everything was just ending quickly, that's not how I wanted things to go. I smiled at her and assured her nothing will happen, she smiled too and I decided to leave for the hospital. I lied about collecting her scan report. I drove fast and I was at the hospital 20mins later, I went to the hospital drug lodge and asked for the pill I used 3 years ago. I read the instructions and one thing caught my attention; how can it not be used for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers! I didn't care as long as she forgets everything, we can get another baby. I paid and left the hospital quickly for the house, I arrived and to my surprise the door was open and everything in the sitting room was scattered. I looked for Bint but I couldn't find her, I searched everywhere but all attempts to find her was lost. I was angry and confused, I have to do something.

Abdullah's POV

Mama and Baba arrived the next day after I informed them, I told them about the incident and everything that I saw. Mama was surprised and so was Baba too, we made a plan to retrieve her from Whoever kidnapped and the next day the plan took action.
I hired  policemen and we left for her house in the afternoon, there was no gateman so we knocked the door, after few minutes the door opened and there she was; my beloved sister. She was surprised because she saw the policemen with me. She stammered as she tried to speak, her words came with fear as she asked what crime she had committed but we all kept quiet and let one of the policeman speak. He asked her about her husband but she didn't reply, he asked again but she was still mum, the policeman now fumed banged his hand on the center table causing a loud noise asked again. It was that time that she replied with a terrified tone saying he was not around. The policeman was not satisfied so he sent the two other policemen to check around the house. They came back with the same statement as Bint said earlier. He spoke again and she listened but his last statements made her run wild like a bird that has been freed from a cage. She ran and scattered everything. One among the policemen caught her as her words came out slurred as a drunk person, nobody had to tell us that she had fainted. Mama and Baba were both shocked seeing what happened, they didn't utter a word as the policemen took her to our car and left to look for her husband. We left the house and few minutes later we were on our way to Kaduna. We kept mum as the driver drove, everyone looked at her every once in a while. Mama was relieved even though she didn't say anything one could tell she was happy.

Muhammad's POV

I drove to the police station with fear, I reported a missing case and was later called on to give details and my phone number and address. When I gave the answer to all these questions I heard one of the policemen saying that's where they aided a family take back their kidnapped daughter. I froze as I heard that, and asked for more detail. Later I found out that they were taking her back to Kaduna, I was ready to go and get her back again and this time, it's going to be a WAR.

War huh?🤔😹
Vote,comment(your comments will show me my errors), share.
I love you guys❤️
Is Muhammad doing this for revenge or because he loves Bint so much?
What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter????
Hurry up and comment what you think 😏