Chapter 29 :)

AVERY'S POV 

The date was terrible. Nialler didn't feel the need to check the weather, so we were at a restaraunt freezing our butts off, and then it began to rain. Niall and I ran into the restaraunt, and the lady said they were closing in five minutes.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked her "We still haven't finished eating, and it's cold!"

"Then find your fucking car, bitch," the lady replied.

"Well, i never felt more urged to punch someone!" I swung my arm, but Niall pulled me back before my fist could meet her ugly face.

"Come on, let's get the car,"

"Fine," I said, But when we got to the parking lot, there were no cars, not even ours.

"Niall, where is the car?" i asked, taking all of my power not to begin screaming all the cuss words I knew.

"I- I don't know," He said, worried.

"oh my gosh, Niall, you left it unlocked, didn't you?" I asked

"Er.." He said.

"Well, i guess we're going to have to walk home," I said. While we were walking, we found a little girl with a dog crying. I knelt down and said "Are you ok?"

"No! I just escaped from the orphanage with my dog, my mummy and daddy died a week ago," The dog barked in response, as if it were agreeing with her.

"Oh, i'm so sorry, but it's cold and wet, you need to go back to the orphanage," i said, soothingly.

"NO!!!!!!!! Don't take me back! NO! NO! I hate it there and everybody hates me except my dog!" I felt so sorry just seeing her cry like that, so i said "What's your name, sweetie?" 

"Cassidy, and my dog is Sadie," She said

"Well, would you and Sadie like to spend the night at my and my mummy's house?" I asked

"Really?" She asked

"Of course! Come on!" She and her dog got up to follow her. Gosh! That dog was huge, as big as her! I got home and led the little girl to the kitchen where my mum was.

"hey mum, where's Dave?" I asked

"Oh, hey dear, he's had to work late again. Who's this?" She asked.

"Oh, she's an orphan, Niall and I found her crying on the street with her dog. Her name is Cassidy and her dog is Sadie, i told her she can spend the night at our house tonight,"

"Oh, ok, she can sleep in the room next to yours," My mum  said

":Ok," I said, and led her and her dog to the room, and you won't believe what i found in there...   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Author's Note- Mwahhhhaaahaaa!!!!!! Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!! You probably hate me now. I wanted to make this more dramatic, so yeah... The pic on the side is of Mia Talerico and she is supposed to be  Cassidy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one to comment gets a dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!