The Curse of the Damp Dick

Okay, I know this isn't a chapter for MHA facebook, but I thought if I was going to share this beautiful mastery with anyone, it would be with you guys.

I used a plot generator online, and I tried making a horror story, and I nearly fucking lost it when I read the title. I didn't make it, I swear.

So for your own entertainment, please enjoy this summary and speculate on how the plot will turn out.

——————————

Whilst investigating the death of a local villian, a remarkable hero called Eijiro Kirishima uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, damp dick circulating throughout Canada. As soon as anyone uses the dick, he or she has exactly 65 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look upside-down. A marked person feels like a creepy toad to touch.

Eijiro gets hold of the dick, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: a skinny cat balancing on a sticky villian, an old newspaper headline about a dancing accident, a hooded giraffe ranting about eyelashes and a drinking well located in a crowded place.

When Eijiro notices his arms have toad-like properties, he realises that the curse of the damp dick is true and calls in his husband, a spy called Katsuki Bakugou, to help.

Katsuki examines the dick and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the skinny cat balancing on a sticky villian particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Eijiro and Katsuki pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded giraffe. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

—————————

I'm probably not the only one fucking deceased after this summary

Fucking glorious, am I right?

And it comes with comments

"This is actually pretty scary. I'll never be able to look at another damp dick for as long as I live."

- The Daily Tale

I might start up a MHA oneshots book, but what if I used this summary to make one?

Y'know, that's for another day holy fuck