Poison

A barrage of arrows we're coming at you and the rest of the group as you are running away from the village.

"Your Enutrof instincts are really getting out of hand, Ruel!" Eva yelled.

"How was I to know these horrible knickknacks belonged to them?!" Ruel retorted.

"All you have to do is ask for one Ruel! I'm pretty sure they would have at least told you no!" You continued scolding Ruel.

As you continued running, the villagers started to catch up.

"Looks like they like useless junk more than I do!" Ruel yelled, slightly sarcastic.

As you near a bridge area, you and Eva notice how they stop following you.

"Why have they stopped following us?" Eva yelled.

All of a sudden Amalia yelled for all of you to stop.

"Don't move a muscle, we're in a demonic rose patch. Don't let them close in! One bite and you will go crazy for sure, or worst you'll die!"

You all stayed still for a while until the roses start attacking you.

Dally and Ruel fended it off some of the Demonic roses, so you could cross the bridge.

You and Amalia were lagging behind, the reason why you were lagging behind was because you are trying to watch out for everyone's back.

Soon both you and Amalia we're both bitten by a red demonic rose, unfortunately two decide to bite you.

Amalia screamed and so did her doll, before falling to the ground. You quickly picked up both Amalia and her doll and ran across the bridge.

You were little slow from the bite, so the demonic roses started catching up to you.

Eva quickly shot a frozen arrow, which made the demonic roses slip out the bridge.

You quickly put down a mallia, and sat down to catch your breath.

"The flower that bit her, what colour was it?" Eva asked you, it seems like no one noticed you had gotten bitten by two demonic roses.

"It's colour was red." You told her quickly, still trying to catch your breath.

"That's the most poisonous kind. Amalia's gone." Eva said sorrowfully, starting to cry.

"Rose poison has magical essence. Legend says Djaul created them to poison Jiva. I've never met anyone who can heal their bite." Eva continued.

"Amalia no! I don't believe it. There must be something we can do." Yugo said crying, while holding Amalia in his arms.

"She fell on the battlefield! There is no end more noble it is worthy, even of a lop. We shall never forget, Amal- ." Dally said but was interupted by Eva.

Stupid theif! It's all your fault! I'll make you eat your statues!" Eva yelled, about to shove one of the statues Ruel stole, down his throat.

"I know someone who can help, and Eniripsa in Obecalp Village." Ruel said, trying to reason with Eva.

" Evangeline, wait! What did you say, Ruel?" Yugo asked, stopping Eva from harming Ruel.

"Eniripsa, Obecalp." Ruel struggled to say, pointing over to the Eniripsa's house.

Soon everyone began their decent down the hill. You were struggling to keep from rolling down the hill.

You see, your body can't really be poisoned. What it does is absorb the toxin/poison for later use.