Say hello to bad boy

"Virat Kohli! In my cabin, right now!"

The professor shouted and stormed out of the classroom, while the entire class erupted in laughter and whistles.

It was nothing new, Virat being summoned once a week for every mishap in the college.

"What did you do this time?" Rohan, his best friend, whispered in his ear.

Virat stood up casually, stretching his arms wide, indifferent to the commotion.

"I've done plenty! No idea what they've found out this time," he winked at Rohan, who chuckled in response.

Rohan knew him well. There wasn't a fight in which Virat wasn't involved. Rohan was the only one in college truly close to Virat. The rest either feared him or stuck around because they knew he had the aura and power to control anyone.

Picking up his bag, Virat walked out of the classroom and headed towards Mr. Mehra's cabin.

It had only been a month since he started his master's in journalism at St. Xavier's, and from day one, everyone was talking about Virat Kohli.

His presence could make people shiver.

The word 'fear' had vanished from his dictionary years ago. His family had tried numerous times to send him to anger management therapy because everyone knew about his bad temper, but he never went. Now, he was here, far from his city, living the hostel life.

No wonder girls drooled over him; his personality struck right at everyone's heart, his features sharper than any student's future.

He was an insanely hot bearded man!

As he walked through the corridors, no one dared to speak a word about him. They knew Virat could tear their hearts out in a second.

"Come in!" Mr. Mehra gestured, even though Virat hadn't asked for permission.

As if he ever followed any rules.

Virat rolled his eyes before entering, thinking the old man sitting there was going to waste his precious time, which could be better spent roaming around college, sitting in the cafeteria, or probably taking vodka shots.

Note the sarcasm.

"What have you done to them? Just look at their faces! Virat! They cannot even stand properly!" Mr. Mehra, a man in his late fifties, yelled, looking at the three badly beaten students.

The three stood there, barely able to support themselves, their faces almost unrecognizable due to the bruises.

Fear was evident in their eyes as they saw Virat in front of them.

He twitched his eyebrows, played with his dense beard, trying to recall why he had done this to them.

"Oh, hi boys!" He smirked as he remembered why he had beaten them up.

Mr. Mehra gave him a death glare, adjusting his spectacles.

"Virat! This is the 50th time in one month that you are here! This is your college, not a boxing ring. Just because you excel academically doesn't mean you can do this!"

Hard to believe, but Virat was always top in academics. He liked being the center of attention, whether it was for ranking first in academics or for beating someone up.

Virat was different. He never cared about people's judgments. He believed he was always right.

"Do you mind if I tell you why I did this to them?"

He pulled a chair and sat in front of them.

"These three are the ones who secretly went to the girls' hostel and made videos. I can prove it right now, but no, you've already wasted too much of my time!"

He stood up, yawning, and left the cabin without further explanation.

He went to the terrace, lit a cigarette, and thought about his life for a while.

This was Virat Kohli! The guy with a bad reputation, but no one noticed his motives. No one really knew the real Virat. He obviously had a good side, but he never showed it to anyone. Only Rohan knew, and that was enough for him.

The guy who made girls drool over him, but no one ever had the guts to tell him. They knew he was dangerous, he could ruin them. He had girlfriends before; half of them left due to his anger and extreme possessiveness, and he never stopped them—maybe it wasn't love. The other half were just mistakes, attempts to escape frustration.

He never truly fell for anyone. In fact, he hated the idea of falling in love.

According to him, you only fall for someone at first sight. There wasn't a process. It just clicks, and you know this is the person you'll love.

He was difficult to read, impossible to understand.

He wasn't satisfied with his life, knowing he had flaws, but who doesn't?

He was happy, and that's what mattered.

"One day, a girl will come into your life who will love you more for your flaws than your virtues, and she will change you; understand that she is meant for you."

His mother's words echoed every time he was alone, thinking about his life.

-
Thoughts?
-