1

All other promises are withered and wrenched as the only change it bought felt new to my old pain. The hurt was rejuvenating but his look never grew old which gave me unwavering faith which had an unstable past.

Maybe self love was a warning against loneliness as I'm now lost. I used to feel new as I discovered myself but I feel lost in every turn.

Too many promises can be fake and pressing instead. It can take back the only thing you've saved all your life.

Sometimes the promises can be overrated but the openness in the other promise can be relishing. Although I never saw a promise being fulfilled.

I still kept trying to find a path and the pieces. Those bipolar promises left me undecided in the pit again.

It's better than the past. I've pushed by people as if they planned everything around me. Their only goal was hurting me. The past was haunting even now everytime as it broke me too many times.

Their fake faces are miserable and too needy. They have an inclination to stoop and take advantage of people who know how to impress.

I was looking for a turn in life. Now I'm looking for a new turn to at least a place for surviving. Reality is just as blurred as I know how easy it is to get hurt.

I think I don't know where I started before this.
It was as if it was my first and last take on experiencing life. People came to me for different reasons because they liked me but they left me holding the broken pieces. The language of my life is the changing weather of a broken heart.

They had my everything as I believed in the emptiness they formed and their reality are exposed to society. They fake a false exterior and I learnt to run from them.