2

I used to decide how to keep my rivals caught up in the same lane as they showed up, with Ethan. Now I seem to be walking in dark roads thinking about those ideas and how perfect they were before I went into rehab due to some anger. I pulled myself to a mysterious place of mind while I felt pressured by the cheap haters. I contemplated a change of attitude. He disappeared thinking I needed to be alone leaving my plan incomplete. The lonely streets gave me all kinds of visions about this matter. I wished I had poison for them right now. I was slowly turning into a villain, never turning back.
I honestly was about to leave behind the usual lane where the haters meet me.
The plan was mutual between us but they have seen warnings. They keep hiding but I keep thinking how they read my eyes as I studied them in anticipation to stop their damn breathing hearts. That's all they know as I can feel them running from their fate.
Not sure if they know they stand a chance. Maybe they'll actually pop in front of me like a stupid loser. I wonder they'll run from me and where because I know.
I used to think they will choose some other place to jerk about before I realised. I have a good instinct in tracking their next stop until they keep running to the same hell.
They have no idea when I'm about to run on them and with what.
I'm sure they are not prepared at all.
All tags on their maps are running out as they know I reach everywhere anyways.
Ethan is waiting for me reach the final ending in the chase.
They look at me as if they are dreaming. I guess they now dream to get rescued.
Ethan and I keep watch on every hiding place in town. We also know they are struggling in some ditch right now. Regretting was long ago something worth going back to. They knew I wanted to give them a choice to find nowhere to go.
They keep trying stay forward while I keep my shadow behind. They are counting the days to a nightmare. They think about what I told them about the future circumstances and realise the truth. It's on the nature of the pattern they have been experiencing.
The odds seem to be getting even to them.
It's good they have nowhere to hide even. The time's getting up just as they saw the tide about to turn. They watched my face as I sensed all their feelings and they grew quieter. Whenever I chased them they kept going south the same lanes where I gave them the deadly stare. Ethan keeps following all the scary places as they don't make any sense.
I hope to see him soon as I have some old path to create once and for all just for the miserable haters.
We were both engrossed in the search just as we thought and felt reaching closer. As the days went by in the new turns we got into the composure to end this forever. But I don't mind this taking long at all. Somehow the paths I take everyday seem to be getting worse to handle for someone who is lost. But I have been watching their way together with Ethan.
Secrets can get tiring for someone trying too hard to get out of the past.
Just as I thought I was fitting well in the part of our plan I heard the car roaring. Fast as always, all my ideas fell into place back from the past.
Familiar mindset full of a murderous mood were matched in the memories with him. I waited forever for him to take me to the end of this story full of cliffhangers.
Our eyes pulled into gear of our valuable moments in which we brought our shared secret.
The air was filled with an incentive to kill which became clearer every second in the car that he drove. My mind went to the smooth power as the car riveted in full speed. I felt the presence of the strength and weight of every part of the car.
My mind flashed to the scared look of a sense of danger that the haters felt. He took my mind to calm by showing me the complex turns that they kept running from. My brain went back to the smart way of getting haters stuck in the location they can't even leave. Their twisted ways have come to a lowdown as they see nothing in this bet they kept losing more and more.
As we reached the edge of our road. The Lamborghini screeched to a long turn, halting for the last time. As I started the engine I heard it in all its power.
I raced in a hundred as my heart sped up as I drove hard hearing the steering. Every part of the car made sounds exactly I drove it at every turn.
Our mind simultaneously went along our old paths that we shared, different goals that fit perfectly. It's because sometimes the wrong way can show the better, hidden path. It's like you discover a stronger real self of yourself. A real relationship is true to the heart and full of support. It brings you to a better world. Some people might preach you to make stray off your path. In the end the only person that knows you and your good wishes is yourself. Maybe those opinions had selfish intent. That opinion will never get anyone anywhere. Both of us knew that our own inner voices resonate even when the world has a miserable way of it's own. Turns out no one else is winning at all because they are worthless or useless anyways.
Sometimes we think we can send them to the space they keep going back and we've been giving signs as warnings.