Royal Now

PART 1

#8 (Jane)

First concert. Magic unfolded, with the voice of beating hearts and all eyes on Jane with held back breaths. Full of love and smiles of the fans because they knew that Jane was the Queen. They were eager to hear her perform, that was like a beautiful symphony for them and their hearts filled with joy as the supreme moment of their favourite experience was finally here.

As Jane watched her fans roaring with applause; the beautiful sense of combined joy of a life full of love, fulfillment and her royalty covered her queer dissatisfaction mixed with a feeling of personal duty on completion of her first job of the contract that she signed- of a person no one other than her own unforgived father. To the world, this matter was history- legendary, a story of Superstars that a famous father and legendary daughter were taking over the world. But in reality, this was like that special novel somebody keeps - the one novel, close to heart, secretly stacked in a worthy place, marked with personal care and importance. Mysterious. A mixed feeling of uneasiness, and a disturbing past. Something that smelled of disapproving hate and unforgived sins, in an unmistakable and provoking way. Nevertheless, this was a proof of her stardom and her name being on a Queen's throne of her own to the real world that craved and reeked of competition and people who come alive. A stamp of the life of a proud star. Inviting praises- or jealousy. Loved and looked at like a Goddess.
As the lights and glamour became dimmer; and the uneglectable and unforgettable evening came to an end, the Superstar was back to her Green Room. Looking at her in the mirror, staring at the person giving off brilliance and perfection- like I-know-I-am-hot, the new, young star. Large eyes, the softest violet in color and covered with the heaviest brown lashes, shining from the golden glitter, lips the most exquisite pink in color, natural vibe of innocence, calm and Godliness. And softness. The concert costume, a dark metallic turquoise blue in color, the kind that pulls you in, in the darkest, friendliest kind of way. When on stage, what mattered were the spotlights, the amazing show, the surprises. A proof of her alive personality, in every second of her presence. The coloured flames, fog, mystery. The damn overall appeal.
As something disturbed her alone, quality time, her eyes turned left in the reflection and caught sight of a boy. Staring back at her with an amazing, piercing, intensity of love. That pulled up her love for her Star life to the notch- to a royal level. Something instant, otherworldly and beautiful fills up the air. It makes them forget of everything and the only things that remains is happiness and goodness. Making her feel like everything is heaven and a fairytale. His arms crossed on his chest, back leaning on the wall, in ripped jeans and leather jacket, admiring the room. And her superstar girlfriend. How appealing does that sound.
She had a strong urge to leap up on him. Cuddle.
Jake walked up to her, wrapped his arms around her neck, as she inhaled his overwhelming deodrant, a mark of her oh-so-hot irresistible prince, the one who never fails to charm a girl. "What's my princess upto tonight?" he murmered, nuzzling his face in her neck.
It was all like the magic in novels that you read, about queens, Barbies or princesses. Unreal and otherworldly.
"Only you." She replied, fitting both of her hands into his.
So full of the love, that every other couple falls in.
"Then tonight you are the one who rules, my princess." Saying this, he held her by the waist, giving her the chills like some young teenage love, each time making her heart flip-flop and so filled with delight and happiness.
Bliss.
Lifting her up on the waist, their foreheads touching, eyes melting into each other, with an attraction that makes you go blind and weak to everything else in the world, as the love enveloped her, he slowly let her down in the changing room.
I swear, he's the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. The feels...always right on spot...
He covered her eyes with a cloth. She was shocked as she felt the costume being pulled off her... someone drowning in her perfume, in her beauty, totally drunk and caught up in her love, the half -closed eye kind of way.
"C'mon, put the clothes on me." She said slowly, as she felt the breeze on her bare body for a bit too long in a while.
"I can't. It's tough. I just wanna stay like this all my life. You're a Goddess."
"I swear, I am all yours tonight, boy. I will look better once in your choice of clothes..."

🕎

Minutes later, as she felt the expensive silk, and covered with everything royal, the cloth was unwrapped from her eyes.
In the mirror, she met an angel, the kind you have in your imaginations. Straight from heaven... The exquisite smell, the red short sequined dress with a soft character, the I-am-better shoes... everything straight from your dreams. That could mean everything to you, making you weak in your knees.
Violet eyes reached back up from her body, staring back at her with so much amazement and an unclear magic that pulls you in like a Black Hole, something you can get lost in and experience all kinds of fantastical palaces, woods and stories.
"You know... I have no words about this, Jake. But I swear this is not new. We are not humans... it's a tale straight from classics. The happiest, magical and most blissful classic ever. I look like someone from another Universe... so ravishing."
"It's a special 1 hour flight to one of the biggest and coolest parties in Canada, for the youngest, and hottest Stars. And you will be the spotlight, love, like always..." He ran his fingers on her thighs, almost hungry for her.
She held his arm in her slender one. "Let's go."

🎋💐🕊🐇🎊