Chapter 4)

Sorry haven't been updating, but this is in the week time frame!
So I guess it counts..Anyways have fun reading.

***********Aphmaus P.O.V**********

So, now i've got to think of a reason for Zane to move his hair out of his face.... hmm.
"Hey guys, lets just move on so I can have more time to think." Most of them nodded 'yes' or 'ok', ok I have more time to think about this now.
Now it was Zane's turn to ask a truth or a dare. "Uhm...Truth or dare... Laurence" Laurence looks up from talking with Garroth and looks at Zane. Laurence scoffed and said "Dare me Cyclops." He laughs at the end. Zane growls slightly but that soon passes and says "Ok little Laurence, I dare you to..." Huh I just noticed that Laurence keeps looking at Garroth blushing slightly....I go to whisper into Zanes ear. He chuckles. "Ok Little Laurence, I dare you to kiss Garroth." Zane simply states.
Laurence looks dumbfounded, as he looks back and forth at Zane and Garroth. "Uhm." "Your not chicken are you Little Laurence?" Zane starts to taunt. Laurence goes next to Garroth, only around 2 inches from kissing.
All of a sudden Garroth closes the gap quickly.

************Laurence P.O.V**********

I'm blushing like a madman right now.
Garroth had closed the gap that was between us, and he's still kissing me! The kiss seemed like hours, but unfortunately it was only a few seconds.....I open my eyes and looked at Garroth, he's only blushing a little bit.
All we hear in the room is two girls squealing like crazy (Aphmau and KC).

********Back to Zane*********

So uh that just happened I did not expect Garroth to kiss back.

Sorry it's short but next one will be longer, promise.