Chapter 15)

******Travis's P.O.V******

As me and Zane walk up to his door step, Zane let's go of my hand to get his keys out of his pocket. He unlocks his front door and walks inside, he reaches up to his face. I look at him in confusion, he took off his mask.
"Hey Zane?" I ask. "Yeah?" Zane mumbles back. "Uhm why did you take your....Mask off?" I thought he only took it off only around Aphmau, because he was comfortable around her. "Well, I can't take my own clothes off of me in my own house?" He says as he looks at me in the eyes, now with his mask sitting on his table. I now feel a blush growing onto my face. Zane looks at me questioning why I was blushing, then around 10 seconds later I guess he realized what he had said. "W-Wait, that's not what I-I meant to s-say!" He says back stuttering, with him as well a blush growing on his face.
I smirk to myself,"Well I don't mind you taking off more..." I say to him with only a tint of pink on my face. His face heats up even more. I hold in my laugh, "S-Stop messing with me Travis." He says back.
I walk over to Zane, while he's leaning on the back of his couch, I go in front of him and peck his cheek. As I did that I pressed our bodies together, "T-Travis?" Zane says while looking up at me considering the fact that he's 5'9 and I'm 6'5. "Yeah Zane~" I say getting closer to his face. "Stop." I look at him, obaying him I back away. I sigh "Fine Zane but, I will get your kiss someday." I say somewhat in a joking tone. He just smiles at what I said.
"I like your smile, why do you hide your face?" I say changing the topic of what had just happened. He looks at me and just sighs. "That's a story for another time." I nod at his decision.

I made a story/fanfiction chapter finally, I'm going on vacation once again before that summer ends on Sunday. I will be back either Friday/Saturday/Sunday, either one of those days. Will make another story/fanfiction chapter the following week.