mission

Helllllooooo.....
I havn't been writing but I did promise a F/F. So here ya go!!

*********************Laurence*********************
-didn't expect that did ya?-

Garroth comes running back into our hluse with Zane trailing behind him. I look at them weirdly,"What the hell is going on?" I asked them, mainly Garroth. "Someone has been texting Zane...the person who has been texting everyone else..." He somewhat mumbles. "So what? We've ALL been getting those texts. They were just about to leave one-eye alone..so what's the big deal?" Garroth growls a bit under his breath. He turns to Zane and says," Hey baby brother can you give me your phone?" I can tell one-eye was hesitant about giving Garroth his phone, but handed it to him anyways. Garroth takes one-eyes phone and unlocks it, and shows me some texts the were sent from the unknown number. I was shocked to see what Zane was texted. "What the fuck!?!? What sick person dkes that?!" I practically yell. "How the fuck should we know!?" Zane says as he leaves a smart remark.

********************Dante's P.O.V.*****************

I hear screaming in the other room(living room). I try to listen in to what is happening. Suddenly I hear Zane's voice and I froze. They are talking about the random person that was texting everyone.

I walk out of my room and everyone stops talming and looks at me. "You know whats going on right?" Garroth asks me. "Yeah, and I know that we will do anything to prevent that someone from hurting Zane.

*********************No one*********************

Zane and Laurence quickly glance at each other and immediately look back to Dante. They knew something was off with him. But they weren't sure that Garroth was aware of this, because he is so obsessed on protecting Zane. "Uhm..thanks for caring Dante...I really appreciate it." Zane says to Dante. When Zane looked Dante in his eyes, Dante immediately started flushing up. Suddenly there was a ding coming from Garroths hand.

*********************Zane*********************

I took my phone from Garroths hand and look at my notification. My eye(s) went wide."What is it!?!" Garroth says. "It-its the person he-he just texted me.."

********************Unknown*********************

Hahah he will be mine and he WILL love ME..and only ME. 

Thank you for reading I gave what was promised💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜