Chapter 22)

Last chapter was a bit short... So I'll try and make it up with this chapter!😃I'm so lame.
And I'm wondering, face reveal?

********Zane's P.O.V*******
My gosh, Travis complains a lot. I wonder why I just figured that out? I mean he complains about him being hungry, about him being thirsty(for you Zane), and lastly about him complaining to me about meeting my mother and father. I would have no clue why he would want to meet them for all reasons. But, that might never happen, hopefully.
Anyways Travis was over my house like always and he wanted me to be in nice clothing for some reason? He said that we were going out somewhere. I have no idea what he wants me to wear as nice clothing. So I just went with a black pair of jeans with a black and white Jersey type jacket, and black and white shoes.

[image]
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

After I had gotten dressed I went down stairs to look for Travis, I looked in the kitchen he was sitting on top of the counter on his phone

After I had gotten dressed I went down stairs to look for Travis, I looked in the kitchen he was sitting on top of the counter on his phone. He was facing the other way of me, so I decided id scare him a bit for not telling what we are doing. I slowly creep up behind Travis, reaching out my hands to his back. Once I was close I quickly push him off of the counter, along with him falling down was a scream going with him. I just stood there laughing my ass off.
Travis finally got up from the floor and went to speak in my ear,"So, you think that's funny huh?~" Travis said seductively. I look up at him into his eyes, and slowly nod my head yes,"Yes I in fact do. Your face was priceless." I said smiling with my mask on. Travis sighs and walks past me,"We'll be late if we don't hurry we better get going pretty soon Zane." I spoke up,"Wait where are we going? You never told me, and I don't know how to dress for it?" Travis chuckles to himself,"Your fine the way you are dressed right now."

I'm sorry I couldn't make it long though I said I would. But, never one will be a little longer.
Face reveal?