Chapter 21)

Thank you again for getting me over 2k, I'm already at 2.5k.
Thank you again!!!

********Travis's P.O.V********

'My mind isn't listening to me. I'm trying to stop, but I can't. I feels too good to stop.' I thought in my head.

Right now me and Zane have been making out for who knows how long now. I had gotten Zane's shirt off not too long ago, along with mine. My head feels so fuzzy right now, my vision is blurry. I go back to kissing Zane on his lips for a few seconds then move back down to his chest.
I chuckle to myself as Zane moans from me grinding on top of him.
"T-Travis- you need to s-stop.." Zane says stuttering. I then say, "Why is that? You want me when I'm sober, huh?" Zane's face is now a dark red, then he looked away from me. I grab him by the jaw and quickly peck him on the lips and topple off of him, and to the side of him. I sigh,"Fine, but I will get you when I'm sober Zane~" When I got done saying that Zane just got even more red if that was even possible. Then he got off of his bed and went over to me and led me to the guest bedroom that he had let me stay in. "Stay here, I'm going to get you a glass of water." He said quickly and went downstairs.
After a few seconds Zane returns with a full glass of water in his hands. He then hands to glass to me and gestures me to drink it. I quickly chug the glass of water, then go to hand back the glass to Zane. He went to grip the glass, but the glass went sliding between his hand and fell onto the floor shattering into what seemed like a million pieces. Zane knelt down on the floor picking up a bigger piece of glass, when he held it, he had held it a bit too much then the glass had cut through his hand. "Zane! Your hand!" I yelled at him. All Zane did was look down and shrug at his wound. "I'll fix it up once I clean this mess. It's fine." He said back to me. "No it's not. Your hurt, let me do it." I had said. Zane nodded his head no,"You can't your not sober yet." I laugh quietly, "Zane I've been sober ever since I dragged you to the bed." He went red right after I had said that to him."Wait what!?" He said as his face turned a crimson red. I nod back a yes. "I hate you Travis..." Zane said quietly. "You sure didn't sound like you hate me when we were in bed together!" I laughed as I had said that. "TRAVIS!!!" "What it's true." I said back. He nodded in disagreement.

******Hour later after the glass had been cleaned up and Zane's hand fixed up******

"Zaneeeeeeeyy!!! Im hungyyyy!!!" I complained. "What the fuck to you want me to do about it?!" He yelled at me. "I don't know, make me some foooooodddd!!" He said back.