his past..

I know i've kind of promised more chapters more often, i'm getting into the situation of writing again consistently. So here you go a nice chapter to all that have been waiting for a while😘

------------------------------Travis P.O.V.-------------------------------

Finally Zane was sort of explaining what happened in his past, i'm glad he's finally opening up more to me...I felt relieved, and I don't know why? Zane sighs then starts to tell me about his past,"-one of those stupid bastards told my father, then one day when Garroth, Vlyad, and my mother were out, my father came home early from his work out of the blue. He went straight up to my room--" I can tell Zane was traumatized by what happened next. I spoke up," Zane, you don't have to tell me this if you don't want to..." I say to him feeling a bit worried. He just shakes his head,"N-no, if I tell you this, i'll feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders...besides no one would know about this other than you.." He said as he looks at me with a sad expression. "Ok uhm..continue please.." "Ok..h-he went up to my room grabs me by my hair and starts hitting me. It happened for days maybe even months--" I cut him off,"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ANYONE" I practically screamed at him. When I yelled that he seemed to shrink down and look at me in fear. "Oh my god Zane i'm sorry, I didn't mean to lash out on you." "It's fine i'm used to it by now, but I just didn't expect it coming from you. Anyways let me continue, like I said this has happened for months, until one day it finally got out of hand, my mother went to work and my brothers went to school. I stayed home cause I was sick, too sick to even get out of bed. And for some 'odd' reason my father INSISTED on staying home to 'take care of' me. My mother believed him. I was sleeping in my bed to not only wake up to my father pulling out a knife to my throat, telling me to undress and get on my knees. I denied at first but that was when he almost made my come out with the knife. That's was caused me to go blind..." I look up at him in confusion,"Wait your blind?!?!" Zane chuckles a bit then lifts his hand up to his hair and moves it out of the way to see that his eyes were two different colors. One his gorgeous blue eye, and the other seemed like a fog with a tint of blue. I looked at him in awe. Zane then quickly moves his hair back to its normal position. I then ask him,"Why do you hide it?" He seemed not to be listening to me."Zane!" He looks at me, then I continue,"Why do you hide your eye?" He looks at me and sighs,"I don't feel comfortable with two different eye colors, makes me feel... too different." "But Zane thats what makes you special" I say to him as I move my hand up to his face, moving his hair out of his face. "Your beautiful" I mutter wanting him to not hear it, but it seemed that he did cause he blushed quite a lot. "A-anyways i'll continue this story on a different time, ok?" He looks up at me still blushing. I nod my head yes then quickly stated without realizing,"Zane I want to kiss you" I said quickly realizing what I had just said, me and Zane ended up blushing like crazy. "G-go ahead.." He says stuttering. I lean in closer to him and slowly start to kiss him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Now I can't be the only one to feel uncomfortable writing about fluffs or smutt, right?
I hoped you liked this chapter!!😘💕💕

Thanks!!