3. "Oh, well, happy birthday to me."

A/N: I think nobody reads these (or even the story itself but yeah) anyways, hope you enjoy this, because drama is right around the corner! ily x

_______________________________________________________

Harry

“ Baby, I’m home.” I called, closing the front door behind me. I laid my jacket, my keys, and my phone down, my eyes falling onto Hazel, standing in front of the kitchen, tapping her feet impatiently, her arms crossed against her chest. I swallowed the invisible lump in my throat, plastering the most innocent of all smiles across my face.

“ Heeeey, Hazel.” My voice went an octave higher than its usual sound, indicating my nervousness.

“ Don’t, “hey, Hazel”, me, you jerk, what you did today was unacceptable. I am 13, almost 14 now, and you have no right to interfere in my business the way you did.” She pointed a finger towards me accusingly, taking a few, dangerous steps towards me.

“ Alright, alright, alright, Hazel, that’s enough.” Gypsy interjected, walking out of the kitchen, an amused smirk decorating her features. A sigh of relief went past my lips, as Hazel’s pout deepened, knowing that her harassment needed to come to an early end.

“ It’s not my fault you married a nosy, irritating, snob.” Hazel hissed, throwing her body onto the couch for dramatic effect.

“ It’s a choice we both, sadly, have to live with.” Gypsy’s tone was saturated with playfulness, as she tenderly pecked my lips, before ruffling her sister’s braided hair. I had attempted to force a frown to crease my forehead, but her kiss could easily make it all disappear, fade into the sense of fulfillment her lips always granted me.

“ So, how was your date, anyway?” I cautiously questioned, laying myself down next to Hazel, watching Gypsy’s figure fading into the kitchen again.

“ Not that it’s any of your business, but, it was lovely.” And she bit her bottom lip as soon as she finished her sentence, directing the spotlight upon her previous lies. A habit that both her, and Gypsy shared. A chuckle rocked through me, causing her frown to grow, as she let out an exasperated sigh.

“ He was, so… loud, Harry, dammit, he never once stopped talking, and the sound of his chewing was deafening. God, he was a mini-version of Louis, and I could barely handle the bigger version of him, to bring this upon myself, willingly.” Before I had allowed myself to laugh, I heard Gypsy’s giggles filling the house’s silence, and it was the most beautiful sound to ever fall upon my hearing.

“ Glad someone is finding this amusing, because to me, it sucks.” She rested her chin onto her colliding hands, leaning forward and away from me. Her bangs falling onto her forehead, as she breathed out, to push them away. The resemblance between Gypsy and her was impeccable, and I found myself picturing the woman she would turn out to be.

“ Listen, kiddo, you’ll find your person someday. You’re only 13-“

“ I’m going to be 14 in 5 months!” She cut me off.

“ Fine, you’re almost 14, you still have a long way to go. Plus, Louis isn’t too bad, sure, he’s obnoxiously loud, and he can drive you absolutely nuts, but he has some pretty good qualities about him.” I shrugged, laying a supportive hand on her back.

“ Well, anyway, I’m going to my room.” She announced, walking towards the stairs, leading down to her room.

“ You’re not going to have dinner with us?”

“ Don’t feel like it.”

“ What, having another teenage, rebel, phase?” I teased, she stopped in her tracks, tilting her head backwards, an annoyed smile on her lips.

“ Bite me, Styles.” And my mouth went wide, as Gypsy’s yelling echoed through the house.

“ Hazel Bo Blunt!” Gypsy roared, rushing back into the living room.

“ Shoot, the full name.” Hazel whispered under her breath, her eyes widening slightly, revealing the captive shade of green in them.

“ Apologize, now. We don’t use this language around this house.” Gypsy scolded, her arms buried into the pockets of the apron she wore.

“ Fine. Sorry.” Hazel hissed, before stumping down the steps to her room, slamming the door with a loud bang. Gypsy’s eyes turned to meet mine, but they were filled with playfulness, humor, and all that was good about the world. A smirk formed on my lips, as I walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist, right when her lips crashed into mine, planting a few, needy, lustful kisses.

“ Gypsy Rosa Blunt, did you send your sister to her room on purpose?” I fake gasped, causing her smile to widen against my lips.

“ Maybe.” Her voice deepened with lust, having a seductive tone to it, one that you could never decline. I took her bottom lip between my teeth, and she moaned slightly, calling my name, declaring herself as mine.

“ Not now.” She then whispered, pulling away slightly, but not before leaving a few pecks onto my swollen lips, leaving me wanting more.

“ When, then?” I groaned, running a hand through my hair to maintain my sanity.

“ I have to finish making dinner, then I have some preparations to do for tomorrow.” I managed to attach my lips to her bare skin, as she spoke those hushed words into my ears.

“ What’s tomorrow?” I questioned, subconsciously marking her neck, leaving a certain hickey, to form.

“ Your birthday.” She whispered, and that was when I pulled away, meeting her tender, shining, green eyes.

“ Happy birthday, babe.” She said, that all too familiar innocence shying away behind her eyelids, as she smiled at me, that smile that told me that I was her whole world, that she thought of herself as lucky to have me in her life, that she couldn’t believe I was hers.

“ Thank you, darling.” And I pecked her lips, a lot more tenderly now.

“ I love you.” I had heard it before, time and time again, yet, it always blew my mind, that this angelic creature chose me out of all the people she could have loved, to grant her all to.

“ I love you too.” And then her smile altered slightly, from that joyful bundle of gratitude, to her loving, intimately happy, smile.

“ Oh, well, happy birthday to me.” With a nonchalant shrug, and a “screw this” attitude, I carried her bridal styles, and towards the safety of our bedroom.

“ Harry, the food will burn!” She exclaimed, even though her giggles revealed that she couldn’t care less.

“ There are plenty of fire extinguishers here.” I commented, putting her down on our bed, before locking the door behind us. She was already stripping out of her kitchen clothes, laying her bare figure down for me to dominate it, make it my own, in each and every way possible.