Mega Part One

JanjaFan- Okay......... I APOLOGIZE FOR LATE UPDATES!!!!!!!! I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE!!!! So I made this right here right now to apologize for future late updates. Just had to get this off my chest. So enjoy and sorry if this is the cringest chapter.

  Megatronous's Profile 

       So if your a miner can you go meet a high class seeker? Apparently not, well unless in secret then your fine. I was born as D-16 .....a miner droid. I managed to escape the mining facility when I was eight but it wasn't easy. The only way I was able to was because the area was abuzz about the Starlight kidnapping. I the changed my name to my favorite Prime from the first thirteen created by Primus, Megatronous. I ran into an orphanage and stayed there claiming my parents had been killed. Which was kinda true since my sire died in the mines when I was three and my mom died at sparkling-birth. I made my home there and got a few small jobs to help out the orphanage.  

        Once I was thirteen I began to wonder about the poor sparkling who lost his mom. No one probably talked to him and he probably didn't have many friends. So I looked up where he lived and went to Vos. After sneaking off a train heading to from Kaon, I ran to his home. Arriving I saw a fence. Looking for a peephole to look in I stumbled onto a part of the gate that seemed to be open part way like a hidden door. I peered in and saw a small silver seeker with blue optics playing with a toy jet. He looked to be around six to seven years old. I then accidentally stepped on a branch trying to get a better look at the seeker. Gasping and turning around the small seeker stared at me with wide eyes full of fear. Opening the fence door I held my hands up.

           " Hey I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to meet you. I can leave if you want me to but I just wanted to say hi...... and that my name is Megatronous." I said in a calm soothing voice.

             Taking a deep breath the small seeker said back to me, " I'm Starscream. Can you please stay I haven't met anyone before..... do you want to me to ask my sire?" He responded and held my gaze his voice steady and his optics calm now. For his first time he did a good job meeting someone. 

               " Okay Starscream," I said entering, the what I know saw, a garden. Closing the gate I followed Starscream as he led me through the garden to a house with a porch. Outside was a seeker that I guessed was his sire.

                 " Starscream who is this?" He asked in a calm yet stern voice. 

                   " I am Megatronous sir. I just wanted to meet your son." I said as if I was talking to one of the adults in charge of the orphanage.

                     " Okay Megatronous. You may stay and play with Starscream if you wish." He said his optics has a twinkle in them as if he WANTED badly for Starscream to have a friend. Which was probably true. 

                        " Thank you si......."  I began

                        " Call me Willow." Willow interrupted.

                         " Thank you Willow."

                         Following Starscream back through the garden we began to play with his jet. It had been tons of fun! Finally we began to ask each other questions.

                           " What's your favorite color?" His had been sky blue... like the sky. Mine had been gray since it was my paint job.

                             " How old are you?" I asked next. " Five, you?" He looked so much older than five but I covered up my shock and answered the question. " Wow. You look so much younger! I though you were ten!" 

                              " I thought you had been six or seven." I said with a chuckle. We both laughed and soon had to leave, and our grand friendship began. 

              ( Sorry that it was short. Hoped you enjoyed and comment down below for part two! Stay Cool and Peace Out ✌️-JanjaFan)