Ultimatron the Ultimate

JanjaFan- Just.. had ...to ..do .it, *dies of laughter* pls enjoy!!!

Megatronous' Profile

     Well things changed. Starscream just had a sister a week ago. I am now an all busy famous Gladiator. Orion is a clerk at the All Information Center (AIC)where all of Cybertron's history and knowledge is. The name is actually decent. And I have no idea what's going on with Elita. She is just is so too hard to understand. Anyways I am walking home now which is still my ship. ( Mainly to not be able to be tracked by mobs of fans..... man fans can be deadly. ESPECIALLY FANGIRLS!!!!) 

     " Dawaaaaa!!!!" Crying was coming from beside me in the alleyway. It sounded like a sparkling. 

       Walking in I saw a crying mechling wrapped up in a blanket put in a box. Picking him up I immediately felt a connection. It seemed like a spark bond. There are three types of sparkbonds, one between those of marriage, (which was definitely not this one) one between those of child and parent, ( which could mean I was chosen by this sparkling to be his father which all time scared me) or the final one which is one between siblings. Starscream told me the moment he picked up Starflight he felt connected to her. As if they were just made to be siblings. I knew I had to find out if I was either father or brother to this little mechling. Looks like I would have to go visit my two pals in the hospital. 

            " Hey Breakdown! Knockout! I need to ask you two something....." I quickly whisper-shouted at the two as they were leaving the hospital that night.

              After filling them in on what happened. K.O and B.D checked over the tiny mechling.

            " Well he is perfectly healthy as a sparkling. But you know that sparkling just is the term of a baby. From there they are put under three categories, Seekerlings- which are sparkling born with wings, which is not this sparkling, Femelings- which are baby girls with no wings, but Mechlings-which are baby boys with no wings, is definitely this sparkling." K.O said as if he were teaching an intern.

              " Knockout I know THAT. I just want to know WHY I am connected with him through a sparkbond. 

                " Okay. But to understand I will have to go in a little bit about the mechling okay?" Breakdown asked me leaning against a medical berth.

                  " Okay."

                  " You see, like what Knockout just said, he is a perfectly healthy sparkling but is smaller and lighter than the average mechling. These types of of sparklings tend to catch diseases easier then other sparklings. In mines when a sparkling is born with a chance at being a bit sick, the miners throw the little one out so no one else catches it and they can keep working. That is what happened with this little guy since we found a programmed name on him to respond to. Which is only on sparklings from the mines. We removed it but it will tell us if he is or is not your sibling." Breakdown explained.

                   After processing all this new information I then asked another question. " Why will it matter?" 

                     " Siblings in the mines come from the same letter and the elder one is the number before the other one. He is D-17. What number are you again?" Knockout answered. 

                       " D-16......." I breathed. 

                        " Okay.  Your sire is probably still is alive then along with your mom. So what will you call this little brother of yours?" Knockout then said.

 [ okay just explaining this right now. M's sire actually SURVIVED the rockslide and was able to escape, just failed to notify son that he WAS alive. M's mom was always alive just separated from her son and never went to find out how he was. Okay now that I think I made this clear and I won't feel a heavy burden for not being able to tell you in the story you may continue.] 

                          " Ultimatron." I said with a smile.

          After A While.....

    Ultimatron's Profile

       Only two and I can fight! I loved watching my brother in the ring from the sidelines. At first I was kept away from the ring since my brother didn't want to scar me or anything. Anyhow one day when he was training I tried to fight too. When I failed my brother just laughed and trained me. Now I got front row seats to all my brother's fights!!!!!!! Which is a huge deal to me. I have three friends too! Starflight, who teaches me how to fly, Orion, who is fun to talk to and teaches me how to be stealthy, and finally Alli, who is ignored by her family and is fun to play-fight with. 

I thought nothing would change.....

How wrong I was. 

( SO. SORRY. FOR. LATE. UPDATE!!! I hope you enjoyed however and Stay Cool and Peace Out ✌️-JanjaFan)