eighteen

CHAPTER 18

DON'T JINX IT

TWO hours.

It took Nadia's 'connection' two hours to get to the cabin when at a normal speed, it would take four. To say that he was going 'fast' would've been an understatement, but after hearing that Nadia Jaymes was alive, he couldn't wait.

Their conversation went somewhat like this;

"Nadia Jaymes? I thought you were dead!"

"Well you thought wrong. I'm still kicking."

"After what everyone's been saying about Kuldor, I was sure that you didn't survive."

"Then I have the advantage of surprise now. Listen Stitches, I'm going to send you some coordinates. You're going to go there. Oh, and bring your portal spheres."

"Anything for the legendary Jaymes. I'll be there in two hours."

And two hours later, he rang the doorbell.

Leo was sitting on the couch with a guarded expression, Piper next to him. In the two hours that they were waiting, she had taken a shower and slept so when she faced Nadia's friend, she had much more color in her cheeks than before. The bags underneath her eyes were hidden by the makeup that she had carefully put on her face.

Next to Leo stood Raph- his arms crossed over his chest while his face held a bitter glare. He wasn't exactly happy to hear that Nadia's friend was a male and, on top of that, a male that Nadia had a past with.

It irritated him just thinking about it. So, naturally, his bitter expression never left his face.

Donnie and Florence were sitting on the stairs side by side, their hands linked together with Florence's head on his shoulder. She pushed up her glasses and watched carefully as a slightly giddy Nadia opened the door.

The man that walked through the door made Piper's and Florence's jaws drop.

He was a Greek god.

With fair tan skin and a body that clearly hit the gym every day, Nadia's friend had a nearly perfect physique. His eyes were a bright green, contrasting perfectly against his milk chocolate hair that was roughly messed up on his head.

He was as tall as the turtles, a full six feet in height. There was even a tattoo peeking out underneath the short, muscle-hugging sleeve on his arm. As far as they saw, it was the beginning of a tribal design.

Nadia had to look up when she opened the door.

"Jay," he greeted with a charming smile. "Good to see you again."

"You too Stitches," she chuckled as he walked through the doorway. He set a black backpack on the floor before bending over to give Nadia a hug. She pulled away first and looked over her shoulder, completely glancing over the murderous look in Raph's eyes.

"Guys, this is Stitches."

Raphael snort, his eyes landing right on Nadia as he spat, "What kind of name is Stitches?"

Nadia narrowed her eyes. "I called him Stitches after I realized that I'd need stitches every time I'd spar against him."

Raph rolled his eyes and kept his arms crossed over his chest.

"My real name is Titus Young," chuckled the man. His eyes danced over Raph's- an amusing smirk played on his perfect lips. Florence stood and walked over to him with a grin on her face.