Chapter Thirty Two; Final

Celine sat at her large mahogany desk as she peeled open an envelope. She smiled as the card poked out of the ripped open paper. It was a birthday card from her brother. He was unable to make it in for her birthday so he had sent a card and a present in his absence.

"With all my love, I hope you enjoy your 23rd birthday. - Viktor"

Celine smiled and placed the card in her drawer with all the rest of the cards. She pried open the box he had sent and pulled out a beautiful lace cardigan. Celine loved lace.  "Oh how sweet of him.." She spoke and Sebastian smiled from across the room. "He knows exactly what his sister likes."

"Oh my goodness.." Celine paused, "Do you hear it?" Sebastian nodded and the sound of Elizabeth, Edward, and Luella singing happy birthday penetrated the room as they made their way down the hall. Celine shook her head and watched as the door to her office opened. "Happy Birthday to you!"

"Alright, alright, I heard you all down the hall." They all shared a laugh and placed a cake on her desk. "Blow out your candles!" Luella bounced excitedly as Edward held her gently by the shoulders. Celine humored them and blew out her candles. "Thank you for the cake, Luella, I know you and Sebastian made it. You did a wonderful job."

"Oh you're very welcome! I'm glad you like it!"  Celine smiled and looked over her uncle's shoulder at her father. He was wearing lounge clothes and enjoying his retirement since he decided to sign the entire company over to Celine a few years back. "You look very comfy." The room turned to take note of Ciel as he sipped on a cup of tea. "That's because I am darling."

Elizabeth smiled and shook her head and everyone started handing over presents. "You guys didn't have to get me anything.."

"Oh but of course we did..!" Elizabeth clapped her hands together and watched as her oldest peeled open present after present and exchanged hugs and thank yous. Ciel Hughes her and kissed her cheek gently. "I love you very much." She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Are you ever going to wear anything I buy you?" Leighton called from the doorway with a small wrapped box in his hand. "I wear stuff you buy me all the time..!"

"You're literally the worst cousin ever, but I guess you're a Phantomhive so.." Celine rolled her eyes and waved him over, "Oh come on, you're just jealous you weren't the first to give me a gift. Bring it in, sour puss.." Leighton chuckles and took his time bouncing over to hug her gently. He then handed her a small box. Celine peeled open the box and pulled out and beautiful diamond infinity necklace. "Oh how elegant, thank you." She hugged him gently and he helped her latch it around her neck. "Happy Birthday, weirdo."

"Oh you're so sweet."

"I heard you had a meeting to attend to today, on your birthday. You can't reschedule it?" Ciel suggested hopefully, but Celine shook her head. "Unfortunately, I cannot. It's very important. I'll try to make it short."

"Oh do be careful.." Luella added and Edward nodded. "You'll be close to Viktor, I'm sure if you need anything you can call on him." Celine nodded and Sebastian took it upon himself to cut the cake.

~~~

Celine and Sebastian arrived in the center of London. Their meeting would take place in a very fine restaurant with a large meeting suite. It didn't take long for the suite to fill up with many different top of the chain executives and, of course, Celine was at the center of all the attention.

"So I noticed you've decided to pursue the jewelers branch for the Funtom company, have you launched your market yet?"

"I have not, if I had you would've surely heard about it." They shared a laugh and Celine took a sip of her tea.

"I would love to have a hand in on that, when do you plan to launch?"

"We plan to launch with a Winter series of twenty eight different pieces. I have been collaborating with some of the finest jewelers around the globe, a few are stationed in America, to refine the upmost high quality product."

"I heard you were working on something special for the royal family?" Celine nodded, "I am. The Queen commissioned her own series of fine jewels so I have connected her with my finest to hopefully deliver to her on request this coming summer. This series will be known as The Royal Series and will be available to the Queen exclusively. Only for the public eye to enjoy at her leisure, and of course each piece is trademark Funtom."

"You've done so much for the Funtom Industry, I will admit I wasn't expecting much when your father announced his retirement and named you as successor instead of your younger brother. I had just never heard of a woman running a business and I had never imagined you would do it so well and completely on your own. These last few years have been exciting, watching you, to say the very least. " Celine smiled and nodded, "I believe a lot of people were in shock. I do accept the fact that this is a male dominated industry, however, that doesn't scare me in the least bit. Besides, I have Sebastian if things get rough." She grinned and motioned over her shoulder to her demon butler whom was leaned against the wall with his hands behind his back. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes, Sebastian ages very well. Whats your secret. good sir?" Random executives about the room began to question Sebastian, but, of course, Sebastian only smiled cheekily and patted Celine's head proudly. "What can I really say, gentlemen? I am simply one hell of a butler."

~~~

A/N: Everyone has been so great, thanks so much for hanging in there with me through this. If you're looking for more Black Butler fanfics don't forget to follow me so you can get updates! I currently have a one shot series going and I update it as frequently as possible.