Incredible amount of power

(Y/N)'s POV

We formed a plan on how to beat him.After 2 days of planning we decided to give it a go.We hop on to a my magical circle and teleport to his location.We appear on a destroyed planet.There I can see him sitting on his throne with the gauntlet on his hands.

"What you mortals doing here?"he asked,"We came here to take that gauntlet from your very hands

"What you mortals doing here?"he asked,"We came here to take that gauntlet from your very hands."I said as I glare at him,"Ohhh really now,if you want it,come and get it."he said while sitting on his chair still.This guy is so cocky.I summond my sacred gear,"Gooo my knight!!!"I said as Bikou charges him with his weapon.Unfortunately Thanos push him back causing him to crash to a rock behind us leaving a huge crater."Rooks charge"I said as Rossweisse and Irina charge.Rossweisse manage to hit him with her fist and Irina also stab him in his chest with her excaliber sword but they all got turned into pieces.I gritted by teeth and I wanted to charge but my pawns charged him and they able to cut his legs but then,they both got disintegrate in front of my very eyes.No......No......No..There's no turning back.....No more sacrifice....Suddently,someone whispered to me,"Hey...Hey.... Let me control you...Look at your friends...They will die...You're not strong enough just let me kill him."he whispered to my ear.I tried to fight agaist him but its no use.Don't worry I got Vali if I lost myself.I decided to give in,"Vali I trust you with my life.Please stop me after the fight or if I go overboard."I spoke my last words to Vali as I truned into 'him'.

Vali's POV

I simply nodded and (Y/N)'s eyes turned into blue.He ready his phoenix wings as he turned to his armour.He cracked his finger and launch.His speed is amazing.I can barely catch up with his movements.Thanos don't even had the chance to react as he got punch by (Y/N) to the air.He flew wo him and punch and punch and punch with god speed and kick Thanos to the ground.(Y/N) was abput to smash him from the top but unfortunately,Thanos able to use his gauntlet to capture (Y/N) and throw him far away.(Y/N) able to stop using his wings and rush him again.He manage to burn Thanos but he tuned the flames into water so (Y/N) decided to step back amd get ready in a stance.Thanos somehow create a meteor shower and throw it at (Y/N) it was so big so I thought I should step in but (Y/N) gestured me to stay where I am.Then,the meteor crushed (Y/N).There you go our last chance of beating Thanos.Im a horrible Queen.I dropped to my knee.Dammit why did he sacrifice soo much!!!! Suddently,I can hear flames blazing and then I looked up to see a figure in the smoke.Then the figure's wi gs blows away the smoke.The figure was (Y/N).How in the world he survived that? He got hit directly by a meteor.Suddently his wings increase 10 times his size.He smiked as he cracked his hands,"You think that can beat me? don't make me laugh."he said as he teleported behind Thanos and punch his back.He then kicks his back and lauch him in the air.He then creates a sword and increases its size by 2x.The fire than lit up with a mixture of red,green and finally blue flame....

(Y/N)'s POV

This is the final blow.... I ready my sword and I lauch up and stab him in the chest causing a lot of screams from him,"How do you fucking feel it now huh!!!!"I said as stab him deeper."It fells......Nothing"He said as he dissapeared.I was confused then I look back at his throne.There he was still sitting there like we just met him.Such incredible power!!!! I flew down and look at him,",That all you got huh,Mortals,never learn their lesson.I smiked as this is the first opponent that allows me to go over 50% of my power.He charged me and I dissapear in front of his eyes.He looked confused,"Hey ball sack up here."I said as he looked up,just to meet with a punch from my sacred gear causing the rock his standing on got destroyed conpletely.I charged him and blind him with my wings and I kick him.I teleport behind him to stab him in the back and kick him upwards.I rushed him but I got turned into pieces.Little did he know that was only a distraction.I sent a lot of my clones at him so they can distract him long enough for me to gather a lot of power to kill him.

After 20 minutes of distracting him I manage to get a tremendous amount of energy.My sword has turned to

The surroundings were covered with a huge dark flame

The surroundings were covered with a huge dark flame.I cracked my hands as I charged Thanos with full force and speed.It manages to hit him.He got burned by the flame,leaving only dust.I can't stop the power.... After I killed Thanos I went to another planet to destroy things without noticing the gauntlet.....