proud of my queen

Vali's POV

I was awe-structed by (Y/N)'s power.Suddently he left without a trace.I was feeling lost because my king has now lost control and I failed to control him.With his powers as if right now,I would get killed easliy like stepping on an ant if I try to confront him.Them it hit me,I saw the gautlet was just floating in space.I took it and inspect it.I guess I can bring him back with this.I wore it on then I felt tremendous amout of power.I never felt as much power as this.Its like I can eliminate the whole universe with a snap of my finger.I had no idea where (Y/N) went but as right as I wore the gautlet on,I can sense everyone that is alive.I decided to confront him instanly.......

I teleport near him and I saw him destroying planets.He was about to destroy a planet full of civiliants but I stood in his way,"Get the fuck out of my way."He said as he about to rushed me but some part of him trying to resist to charge,"My king,as your queen,I'll bring you back no matter what!!!"I screamed as I turned into a white dragon called vanishing dragon's armour

"He said as he about to rushed me but some part of him trying to resist to charge,"My king,as your queen,I'll bring you back no matter what!!!"I screamed as I turned into a white dragon called vanishing dragon's armour

(With the Infinity gautlet)

I crack my knuckles and charge him and punch him in his face.Surprisingly he recovered instanly and caught my fist and break a part of my armour.I broke the contact and step back.I need to touch him to reduce his powers but I need to do that fast because his really fast.I used the gautlet to allow me to use telekinises to drag him close to me.I able to touch him once,"Divide! divide! divide!"Vanishing dragon said.I managed to divide some of his power then I got uppercuted by him and I got a direct hit to my stomach causing it to break and I can feel my internal organs are bleeding inside.Even I devide his powers,his still too strong.I guess I also need to go all out to bring my king back.I gritted my teeth as I rushed him and create multiple clones as he did the same.Our clones were fighting each other and I can see the real him so I decided to strike him and I able to divide his power 8 times.He step back pantting.It worked his powers arr depleting.He rushed me again but his speed are slower so its easy to predict his movements.I grabbed his fist and punch him in the face hard causing his helmet to shatter revealing him in a bad condition.I rushed him and tried to kick me but he countered it and I decided kick him with my other leg and he manage to avoid it and punch my face.It was painful but not his punch were weaker so I took this chance and knock him out and divide more of his power before he gets up.Welcome back my king.....

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get uo but I felt a lot of my pain at my head.I decided to rub my own head.Suddently I got greated by someone,"Good morning my king."Someone said as I looked at the source and I saw Vali with the infinity gauntlet in his hands kneeling down,"Hey since when you became so formal?"I asked jokingly,"Well I almost failed to bring you back,I almost become a failure."He said,"Nah you tried your best Vali,Im so proud of my queen."I said as I put my hand on his shoulder,"Hey you want to bring the others back now?"He asked,"Well thats a good idea,I miss all of them already."I said as I started to smile,"Well thats a good idea but I need to ask you a question,are you gonna bring back Rias?"He asked as I frowned at his question.I stayed quiet for a couple of minutes deciding this,should I revive back everybody including Rias,hoping for her to get along with everybody or no because there is a chance she might turn into a yandere and kill all the people I love again.

Well I pick...............

To be continued...