Chapter 2

Ella

I wake up to the sound of people walking by our tent. I sit up and yawn. I had a pretty good nights sleep. I look around and see all of my friends sleeping. Isabel and Evan are somewhat cuddled up together. I always knew they had a thing. I stand up and grab my clothes and toiletries and head to the bathroom. Maybe they will be up to get breakfast by the time I come back. I pop out of the tent and look for the "restroom sign" found it! I change into my high waisted jeans, a tan tube top that ends mid stomach, and dangle some stomach jewelry from there down. I put on my white sneakers and head to my make up bag. I put on some concealer, the mascara. Then I fill my eyebrows in. I apply some powder and some nose and cheek highlighter. Lastly I pop on some lipgloss. I leave my hair down, since I straightened it last night. Okay I'm ready to go! I think I look pretty good. I love my outfit and I'm having a pretty good day. I grab my bag and head back to my tent. It's a lot busier now than from when I got up. Once I arrive at the tent, sure enough my friends are awake and dressed and ready to go.

"Where did you go? And what took you so long?" Kate asked.

"I went to the bathroom it's kinda far away. How are you guys already ready? I left before you woke up." I say confused on how they are all dressed before me.

"You know there's a bathroom right behind us right?" Evan says.

I look around and sure enough there is. I laugh.

"Oh my god. I could've just token 5 steps to get ready instead of a 10 minutes walk. Oh well." I say.

"You look very good. I love your outfit and your make up is perfect!" Isabell says.

"Thank you. You guys look amazing too. I love your outfits!!" I respond.

"Okay who wants to go grab breakfast?" Justin says.

"Ya lets go." I say.

"I was thinking we could go to Char's Dinner. It has eggs and pancakes and whatever." Marcus says.

"As long as it has ice coffee I'm in." I say

"Hell ya." Isabell laughs.

We get to the dinner and order our food. I had a delicious omelette and the rest of them had pancakes or eggs. I ordered another ice coffee to go.

"Let's head up closer to the performance area." I say.

We walk up there and of course the girls and I want to take pictures. I get one of myself and the Farris wheel, one with Kate and Isabel and the Farris wheel, one with Isabel and me and the Farris wheel and one with everyone. We must of taken at least 100. We have silly ones, serious ones, candids and just smiling ones.

"Let's check what the line up is for today. " Kate says and grab the paper of lists.

"Okay so it goes Steve Aoki, Zedd, Ariana Grande, Frank Walker, Cardi B, Kygo, then Beyoncé." Kate reads off.

We nod and walk towards the stage. We end up pretty far back but it's fine. we are here to hear the music, not see the person .
Steve Aoki comes on and everyone cheers. He's really great. Everyone is dancing and singing. Woohoooo. Once Steve Aoki is finished the crowd calms down a bit.

"We are gonna go to the bathroom and get some drinks. Wanna come?" Kate ask.

"No I'm fine I'll just stay here. Thanks though!" I respond.