Chapter 6

Here's a photo of Ella at breakfast!!

Ella

"So do you preform again today or are you just here for fun for the rest of the weekend?" I ask while sitting down on the couch.

"I'm just here for fun for the rest of the weekend but I do play again next weekend." He states while he steps up from tying his shoe.

"Oh cool." I respond and look up at him.

"Will you be here next weekend?" Kyree asks me.

"No. My friends and I just came for this weekend but I'd love to stay next weekend. I don't want to go home. " I laugh and stand up.

"You should stay for the next week." Kyree says to me our faces inches from each other.

"Maybe I will, except I have nowhere to stay." I respond looking from his lips to his eyes.

"Well you could stay with me-" Kyree stops mid sentence as we hear a door handle open. I sit back down on the couch quickly and Kyree leans on the counter.

"I'm soooo hungry can we go already?" Myles barges in.

We laugh and wait for Johanne and Maren to come out. Once the all arrive we walk out. Myles and Kyree are ahead talking about their show next week but Maren stays back and walks with me.

"I didn't know you sleep over last night." She smiles.

"Well, when your phone is dead, and your drunk and all of your friends are drunk, you don't have that many options." I laugh.

"Your right. Where'd you sleep? I'd feel terrible if you slept on the couch." She says with a sympathetic smile.

"Oh no I slept in the guest room I'm fine! " I say and she looks relived.

"So what are you plans for the rest of the day?" She ask.

"Well, I'm getting breakfast with you guys and then I'm probably going to meet up with my friends. I feel bad I kinda left them. I'm really good friends with Isabel but her and Evan have a thing going so I'm sure she's fine. And Kate, Marcus and  Justin are all great friends , so I don't feel that bad." I laugh.

"Well that's good. How about your boyfriend where is he?" Maren asks and Kyree turns around.

"Oh. I don't have one. I did but we broke up 2 months ago after being together for 3 years. But I'm over him. I broke up with him anyways." I respond looking at Kyree and she nods. Kyree gives me a look that I could quite read and turns away.

"Sorry, I don't mean to bring up a touchy subject." Maren says.

"Your totally fine. I'm over him!" I say and smile.

We get into the lobby of the hotel and find a restaurant. We all sit down at the table and start looking at menus. The waitress comes over and ask us all what we'd like to drink.

"Ladies first." Kyree says and looks to Maren and I.

"I would like an orange juice. Thank you." Maren says.

" I'll have an ice coffee please." I say to the waitress.

"I'll have a ice coffee too." Johanne says from the other side of the table. The waitress nods.

"I would like a grapefruit juice." Myles says to the waitress.

"Okay and you?" The waitress ask Kyree.

"I will have a ice tea. Thanks!" Kyree says.

The waitress leaves and we all just small talk. A couple minutes late the waitress comes back with our drink. We order our meals and the waitress leaves again.