Chapter 8

"You know what I mean!" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Please enlighten me on why your yelling at me." Ella says not yelling anymore.

"You have been flirting with Myles the whole night!" I say watching her facial expressions change.

"So? It's not like you and I are dating! It's not like I can't date someone else! You told me you loved Maren, so why are you so upset?! I'm just trying to have a good time and find someone to love me. Who is obviously not you because you love Maren so much. Besides, you've been showing her affection the whole night to! So make up your mind dude or leave me alone." She ends her rant and sits down on the park bench with her arms crossed looking at me.

"You know what? I do have feelings for you! Is that what you want to hear? And yes I love Maren but I feel something when I'm around you. I don't know what it is. I love being around you, I can't get away. I'm confused right now on what my feelings are for you and for Maren, but I'm trying to figure them out. I know I both like you a lot. But I don't know what to do right now!" I say out of breath looking at her.

"Okay... well I'm sorry for yelling at you. And for now we can just be friends until you figure out your feelings.. okay ?" Ella responds calmly.

"Okay. I'm sorry too." I say and sit down next to her.

"It's alright, I just want to be happy, I have so many problems at home and here I always have a good time, and that's what I want to have." She says looking at me.

"Then that is what you'll get. Come on let's go." I say and grab her hand pulling her up.

"What? Where are we going? What are we doing?" She asks as I lead her through the crowd.

"To have some fun." I say and smirk back at her. She gives me a smile and gives a small laugh.

Ella

He leads me through the crowd and over near the Farris wheel. I realize what he's doing.

"Are we going on that?!" I ask him surprised.

"Yes, yes we are." Kyree says smiling and leading me to the entrance. We sit down and wait for the Farris wheel to start. I can't believe Kyree is doing this for me. It's one of the nicest thing a guy has done for me. I know it's a little thing, but it means a lot. I can't deny the feelings I have for Kyree, but I want to let him decide what he feels. I don't want to get between him and Maren If he really loves her. I snap out of my thoughts as the Ferris wheel starts to go up.

"I've never been on a Ferris wheel before." Kyree says breaking the silence.

"Me either." I say looking at him. It's quite a big Ferris wheel, so I say it will be about 5 minutes till the top.

"It's really beautiful up here." Kyree says.

"Ya, I'm exited to be at the top." I respond. I put my arms in the air and smile. It's so fun up here, it feels like I'm flying. I take a picture of the view on my phone and shove it back in my purse. I look over to see Kyree watching my every move. We are so close, the two of us, smushed in a little seat, inches away from each other. I look away from him daze. I feel him take my hand. I look up at him. Kyree smiles and rubs his thumb on the top of my hand. I smile and look out on the concert grounds. We finally get to the top of the Ferris wheel. It's really pretty up here. I look around and then to him, who is starting right at me. I smile and Kyree gives a small smile in return. He leans in closer. Closer. Closer. He's gonna kiss me I think to myself. I can't do this to Maren, even if I have feelings for him, a lot of feelings.

"We can't." I say looking at him inches from my lips.

"Your right." He says not moving but looking at my lips to my eyes to my cheeks to my nose, as if he was examining my face. He dazing into my eyes then moved back away. He looks away from me and seems uncomfortable.

"Hey, look at me." I say putting my hand on his thigh. He looks at me.

"It's okay, I'm not mad I just think you have to clear things up with Maren. She's my friend." I say.

"I know, it's just hard." Kyree says sighing.

"I know." I say and take my hand off his thigh as the ride has ended. We hop off the Farris wheel and start walking.

"Thank you for that. I had a great time." I say smiling.

"Of course." He smiles back at me.

"We should go see Maren and Myles. Maybe go get some dinner or something." Kyree says looking at his watch.

"Ya sure lets head over there." I su and we head to find Maren and Myles.

AN:

Hey!!! I'm so so sorry I haven't written lately. I've been so busy with school and finals but schools out now!! I can finally write more. Hope you like the story, keep voting, commenting and asking questions!! Love the support!