Chapter 3

here's a photo of Maren and Myles at Coachella this year <3

Kyree

"Wait!" I yell but she's already gone.

I didn't catch her name. I could see a sparkle in those eyes. She really was beautiful. Kyree!!! What am I thinking? I have a girlfriend. Myles burst in the door and Johanne and Marren follow.

"Dude!!! Where'd you go ? you never brought us our drinks??!" Myles asks.

Marren walks over to me and I put my arm around her.

"Well I got them and on the way to bring them to you someone pushed me and then I spilled them all on this girl. I felt terrible so I brought her into- " I say but got caught off.

"You didn't bring her in here alone did you?" Marren ask getting slightly annoyed.

Marren is the jealous and overprotective girlfriend type.

"What? No. I just- came in here to get her a towel and brought it back to her." I lie not wanting to get Marren mad at me. It's not like it's a big deal. I'm never going to see those sparkly eyes- no that girl every again. And I already have a girlfriend... who I love a lot.

"Okay whatever but your on soon dude!" Myles says.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot." I say.

"Ya your on in 5." Myles adds.

"Okay let me just throw on a different shirt and grab my SnapBack." I say grab them.

"Okay I'm ready." I say

"Let's go." Myles says.

"Good luck babe, I'll be watching. , I love you!" Marren says.

"Love you too." I respond and head out to the stage.

I hear my intro and pop onto the stage. I start with Never Let you Go. Everyone is loving it and dancing around. It's a huge crowd. Everyone is happy. I love my job because I'm happy making other people happy. A few songs later I play stargazing. The people are now swaying instead of jumping up and down. I Can see everyone quite clearly. I see Maren and Johanne in the crowd. Maren is smiling. I look around and see so many different faces and so many familiar faces. Is that? Well, I don't know her name. The girl I spilled the beers on? Yes it is! I can tell by her shirt. Well my shirt. I see her dancing with her friends, her long blonde hair flowing in the wind. She laughing. Even though I can't hear her laugh it makes me laugh. I don't know why. By the time I zone back to reality stargazing is over. I have to focus I can't mess up at Coachella!! I focus for the next 3 songs and finally it's the last song. I'm playing Firestone and my buddy Conrad is here to sing it with me. I look back up to find her, the girl I spilled the drink on but she is gone. Where could she have gone?

"Everybody give it up for Conrad!" I yell  into the microphone.

The crowd cheers and Conrad jumps on stage. I start Firestone and we both kill the song like always.

"Thank you so much Coachella 2018!!! You've been a pleasure! I love all of you!" I say before running off stage.

"Nice job Conrad!!" I say and pat him on the back.

"Thanks man, you to!!" I smile and he walks away.

"Kyree!!!! You killed it bro!!!" Myles yells and hugs me when he sees me.

"I got sick pictures kygo." Johanne says.

"Ahhh I can't wait to see them." I say.

Maren runs up and gives me a hug from behind. "Nice job, as always." She smiles.

"Thank you, love" I say.

"What were you laughing at on stage?" She ask.

"Ohhh.. was it noticeable?" I ask her.

"Ya, it's cute though. What were you laughing about ?" She asks again.

"Oh I just saw someone dance funnily." I lie not wanting Maren to get upset.

"Oh." She smiles.

"Wanna go to the beach club now?" Myles asks.

It's 7:30 now and we can get dinner and party at the beach club.

"Ya sounds good." I respond.

Myles and I walk together talking about how he needs to find a girl, while Maren and Johanne walk behind us.

"Myles, look around. Do you see any pretty girls?" I say with my arm around his shoulder trying to guide him to look.

"Yes of course I do." He says while looking.

"Pick anyone of them and ask if they'll like to come along with us. It's simple." I say.

"Okay.. how about her?!" He asks

"Ya now go up to her." I say while he walks up to her. I look to see who it is and my eyes almost fall out. He can't take her!!! The girl who I spilled beer on. I really need to find her name. I run up to them while Myles is mid sentence.

"Well, Ella, would you like to join us tonight at the beach club?" He asks.

Ahhh Ella is her name. So beautiful like... never mind.

"Uhhh he means as friends!!" I interrupt. Myles gives me a confused look.

"Oh hey Kyree! You did amazing! But yes of course I'll come along. Let me just say goodbye to my friends !" Ella says.

I smile while she says goodbye to her friends.

"What the hell was that?!!" Myles whisper yells.

"Dude that's the girl I spilled beer on!" I whisper back.

"So, it's not like you did anything with her. You didn't do anything with her right ?!!!?" He almost yells.

"What?!?! No. No. No. Of course not. I just I don't know, pick someone else." I whisper back.

"Too late now, now I'm going with a 'friend' " He says annoyed.

"Okay I'm all set let's go!" Ella says happily.

"Okay follow us." I say.

"Who is that?" Maren asks.

"Our friend." I respond simply not wanting to go into detail.

"Maren meet Ella, Ella meet Maren." I say.

The two girl attract and instantly become friends, chatting about everything and anything. We get in the car and Myles sits in the front with Michael. In the middle row, I sit on the outside, then Maren and then Ella. In the back sits Johanne, he doesn't mind though. Ella and Maren are still chatting along. Ella looks over to me while Maren is telling her story about when she fell of a horse and broke her wrist. During the story Maren grabs my hand and smiles at me. I see Ella's eyes on my hand with Maren. I pull away from Maren's hand suddenly. They both look at me confused.

"Uhh I'm a little hot." I say unsure of what to say.

They both laugh and Maren continues the story. We arrive at the Beach Club. Oh lord, this is gonna be a rough night.

Authors note:

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying this book so far. Feel free to comment or ask any questions. Lots of love!!!