Chapter 5: Welcome To Hell

Chapter  5: Welcome to Hell

Unknown’s POV

                That stupid little bitch. She stole all my glory! Does she honestly think that she can get away with taking what’s rightfully mine? Her name is Luna, and I am planning to get complete revenge.

                She won’t know what hit her.

                And once I convince Alec to finish her off by gaining her love, and then tearing out her heart, she will be left completely broken.

                She’ll then just do my job for me, and kill herself.

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

Alec’s POV

                I woke up, with Luna on top of me, unknowingly grinding herself on me whenever she shifted her lower body. My thoughts ventured to what happened last night, why did she freak out so much? Either she has serious issues or something somewhat serious had to of happened, because I’ve never seen someone’s self esteem that low.

                She’s not the only one that needs to figure herself out though. I mean why the fuck did I help her?! I don’t help people! I really have to fix some issues running through my brain.

                Not only did I, Alec Rodelle, help somebody, but also cuddled with a girl. CUDDLED! I don’t freaking cuddle! I bang and leave! However, I couldn’t help the little thought in the back of my mind, saying that it was nice to cuddle with Luna. Or really just basically have Luna on top of me all night, that’s good too.

                God damn, I had to get control of myself. If I start being nice to her people will actually think that I’m starting to go soft! In addition, there’s no way in hell I’m letting my reputation fly out the window for some dainty little girl!

                I had to make a plan, and make a plan quick.

                My thoughts were interrupted by my cell phone vibrating on my side table, not a text but a call.

                “What do you want?” I heard a chuckle on the other end of the line.

                “ I have a proposal of sorts for you Alec. It’s about the girl. You know, the one that you are so obviously growing a soft spot for? She stole something that was mine, and I want it back. So it will all start with revenge. I want you to get into her heart and make her trust you with her entire being, and then when she’s at her peak, tear her down. I want you to rip her heart out and leave it so mangled that no one can fix it.”Whoa, this asshole has big issues.

                “Well what’s in it for me?” I heard him laugh menacingly.

                “Well let’s just say that Darla, your little sister, will come home from school one day damaged goods. I’m not afraid to hurt a little girl if it means I’m getting what I want. If you still don’t do anything after I hurt your sister your mom’s next. I won’t be so nice to her either.”What the fuck is this douches deal? If I find out who this is, I’m going to kill him!

                “ I’ll rip out her heart so bad that she’ll be dead inside. You better not touch my sister.” And with that, I hung up and stared at the girl currently on top of me.

               Luna, you have no idea how much trouble your causing me. Who knows maybe I’ll enjoy this? Maybe this is exactly what needs to happen in order for me to keep me in check.