Chapter 1: The New Girl

A/N

Hey Guys! So here is the upload I promised and I hope you really enjoy it!

This chapter is dedicated to @topo34 because she made me my cover! Thanks again!

Pictue on the right is Luna :)

WARNING – This chapter contains vulgar language and explicit speaking so you have been warned!

Thanks for reading, on with Chapter 1!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~

                Chapter 1: The New Girl

                Luna’s POV

I stared into my closet, stuffed full with clothing, trying to decide what I should pack for the reformatory school. I had a variety of clothing, along with many assorted colors, and cut. You name a piece of clothing and I can almost guarantee you that I have that piece in my closet.

                Finally deciding that I should take all my skinny jeans, leggings, and basically all the black clothes that I own. After folding all of the desired pieces I headed to my undergarments drawer. When I opened the drawer, I really started to panic. I don’t want to wear pink underwear and not fit in just because of it, and I don’t want to get laughed at for wearing a certain shirt, I just want to fit in.

                I sighed and flopped down onto the ground, near tears. ’Crying is for pansies,’ I thought, ‘Don’t you dare cry Luna.’  I really want to fit in. I don’t want to walk down the hallways, full of people, and yet feel so alone. I don’t want constant, mean pranks pulled on me all the time. I want a friend, someone to finally stick by my side through everything, but knowing the loser that I am, I’ll probably never know what it’s like to have a true friend.

                I gripped my long, beach-blonde hair in my hands and tugged at it; internally screaming from feeling so alone. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my full-length mirror. My bright blue eyes stared back at me; filled with unshed tears. With one blink, only then did a single tear make its way down my cheek. A tear that was full of hope, and longing, but most of all pain.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                After my mini-breakdown I just finally decided to pack only lace bras and panties. If I was going to be a rebel then what better way to do it than where lace panties?

                I zipped up my two, purple suitcases, complete with clothing, eyeliner and mascara, all of the toiletries that I would need, and my diary. The next thing to take care of that was on my checklist was my hair. Blonde and boring it needed some extra shazam to fit in with the whole delinquent look.

                As quietly as possible, I took a scissor to my hair, giving my hair some shape by trimming up my bangs and giving myself tons of layers.

                Then I took out the jar of blur hair dye that was going to make my hair electric blue. This was normal for delinquents right? Making sure I got every strand of my hair coated in the dye, I let it set for a half an hour until washing it out.

                The outcome of my hair really shocked me. For one in my life I felt… dare I say, beautiful. My now blue hair really made my eyes pop and stand out against my pale skin. I twirled in a circle, happy to fell a bit of comfort, that under all of that ugly could be a beautiful , and outstanding girl. All it took was some confidence, and a little faith.

                Maybe I will actually fit in with the delinquents! That one thought made me smile as I slowly climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~

                Waking up the next morning, I felt rejuvenated and genuinely happy. I stumbled out of bed and opened my door, already smelling  my mom’s homemade waffles. I stomped down the stairs hearing the loud chatter of my parents, and swung open the kitchen door.

                Their heads snapped to me and it became dead quiet, while they stared at me, mouths open and eyes wide as saucers.

                “What the fuck did you do to your hair you ungrateful bitch?!” I internally smirked at the thought of riling up my father before breakfast has even started.

                “Well, daddy dearest,” I began with an innocent look on my face, “ I didn’t do anything to my hair, that stick up your ass might be starting to affect your eyesight. Quick! Which finger am I holding up?” I then trailed off with a devious smirk and my middle finger raised up, in plain sight, right in front of his face.

                He grew red with anger. “Why you little Bi-“ I didn’t let him finish.

                “Ah, Ah, Ah,” while waving my finger at him, as if scolding a 3 year old,” I do believe it wasn’t the ‘why you little finger’ but rather the ‘fuck you and go to hell’ finger!” I then stormed out of the kitchen, adrenaline pumping through my body.

                I have never, ever been outspoken like that , but it gave me a rush of danger and excitement; and I liked it.

                Alec’s POV

                As I walked down the hallways people parted for me as if I were Jesus. I didn’t hear the regular whispers of fear of me that I was used to, but rather whispers about a new girl that did some pretty serious damage to her school that’s being sent here.

                I scowled at the thought of everyone fawning over the new girl and her ‘accomplishments’ but her parlor tricks are noting compared to what I did to get in this school. I was the biggest badass here and everyone was scared shitless of me. No one ever messes with me or what I want because I could beat the shit out of any person here; including the teachers. Well, except girls though. I have a strict no girl hitting rule I intend on keeping along with many other rules.

                For example, another rule of mine is Bump,Hump,Dump. The definition is quite literal, Bump into a girl you’ve never met before, and if she thinks you’re hot and wants sex, then you Hump. Never, ever Hump twice. Go straight from Hump to Dump. Simple as that

                I would’ve never made such a rule, but so many girls barely have to look at me before their panties are soaked! I’m definitely not a conceited guy, I mean sure I don’t think I ugly, but I sure as hell don’t think I look like a sex god! Damn!

                All I’ve got is shaggy black hair, that all the girls mess up because they just ‘have’ to fucking run their fingers through it! That’s another very important rule, Do Not Touch My Hair. Anyways, I also have plain ole’ boring gray eyes, above a nose that is slightly crooked from getting broken I street fights. The thing that all the girls go crazy for though, are my snakebites. The women always run their gross, warm tongues all over them, but I think it is a complete turn off. I mean seriously do you honestly think that I want your gross saliva all over my piercings? Fuck no!

                There is no way the new girl is going to be able to resist my charm. I’ll teach her who’s the boss around here. I’m going to make her life hell! I just have one question for the new girl.

                Do you think you have what it takes to be a real delinquent?

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*~*

A/N

BOOM BOOM BAM! :D I worked really hard on this chapter for you guys so I really hope that you all love it! XD I’d really appreciate it if you could tell me what you like and dislike because it’ll help me write better :3

Do you think that Luna will ever be normal? Ever be able to fit in and make some real friends?

What do you think is going to happen between Luna and Alec?

Next upload – Monday

But it would be really sad to have to update if I don’t have any votes or comments :3

Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to Vote, Comment, and Fan :D

Love you guys lots –Lyn <3