The Trip Down Memory Lane

So first off: Thank you so much for 1K reads :). It means the world to me.

2nd of all: I'm really sorry for not updating much. The reason for this is because I have exams coming up and I've been very busy. 

----------

Harry's POV:

When it's time for bed, Niall suggests sleeping in the same bed. I'm not complaining though. From the few things I remember, I know for sure that I love this guy. Niall has done so much for me, I'll never be able to repay him.

Even though it's a bit chilly, I sleep in my boxers because it's the way I always sleep. Niall does the same. After a couple of minutes, I hear Niall snoring lightly and I turn over to his side. He looks so gorgeous.

I caress his cold but soft cheeks and pet his hair gently. I want to take care of him, I want to be with him forever. I interlock our hands and bring him closer to my body and I spoon him.

All of a sudden my head starts hurting a lot and I can bearly see. Thousands of images are rolling in front of my eyes. I can see Niall laughing, Niall kissing me, Niall everything.

I might have said something or done something because when I finally open my eyes, I see Niall staring at me and holding me worriedly. I can see a hint of hope in his eyes.

Niall! I remember everything. I start smiling and I grabbed his face hungrily and smashed my lips against his. "Harry, what are you doing?" He says pulling back.

"I REMEMBER NI. OH GOD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, NIALL JAMES HORAN" 

I've never seen him happier. "Harry, holy fuck!" He says jumping on me and hugging me so tightly I could breathe. 

But I don't really care I have him back. My Niall. Which reminds me of a little something I bought before we travelled here.

"Niall, come here" I say, getting up from the bed. "Okay" He says doing the same thing.

I take a small box out of my luggage and he just looks completely lost. 

I slowly kneel down on one knee and open the small box gently. His mouth is hanging wide open with tears in his eyes.

"Niall James Horan, I love you so much, more than anyone in this world, I want to spend my life with you, through every single moment. I never want to lose you. So what do you say, make me the proudest and happiest man alive and marry me?" I say crying too.

He kisses me and says yes right away.